Tomi Lahren on Trevor Noah

While women follow their men but their men with throw them to the wolves in a heartbeat for an Asian woman more fit to conform. White woman will stray if the right logic and "you know what" is given to them

Thats because you have a "rogue" group of white women who want their equal share of white supremacy benefits thus they are battling their men. These white women saw black men come out of slavery and have the ability to vote before them and saw black women come out of slavery and become millionaire entreprenuers before them. So many of them use the guise of being "oppressed" but if you talk to them long enough you see they want to replace white men as the controllers of systematic white supremacy i.e that weirdo Lena Durnam or how ever you spell it.

I know what white privilege is but when I try to explain it in real-time it doesn't roll off the tongue well (usually).

What would you guys the definition is?

It's gotta be rough to be a white supremacist. Used to be able to throw on your sunday whites right in church and then grab a wooden cross and go out. Now the large majority gotta be subtle with their racism out of fear of becoming a social pariah. Friends, family, coworkers straight shunning them. Losing their job, getting exposed on social media, getting banned from social media and them same people you hate still flourishing making moves towards equality. Even the recent election of donald can't really postpone it and he's planning to **** over most of them too, but they're so desperate they cant see it or just don't care. I feel for them.
132d5df82862833350a0a59c47d20007.635x758x1.jpg

I know what white privilege is but when I try to explain it in real-time it doesn't roll off the tongue well (usually).

What would you guys the definition is?

You should read the Isis Papers if you havent.

People confuse Racism white supremacy with Prejudice, which is why white supremacist deflect and call minorities reverse racist when they get called out.

Non white people can not be racist, they can be prejudice sure but notnracist. The only thing non white people can do is call people names, white supremacist can literally make a claim that will have you killed and the system will support it.

It's gotta be rough to be a white supremacist. Used to be able to throw on your sunday whites right in church and then grab a wooden cross and go out. Now the large majority gotta be subtle with their racism out of fear of becoming a social pariah. Friends, family, coworkers straight shunning them. Losing their job, getting exposed on social media, getting banned from social media and them same people you hate still flourishing making moves towards equality. Even the recent election of donald can't really postpone it and he's planning to **** over most of them too, but they're so desperate they cant see it or just don't care. I feel for them.

132d5df82862833350a0a59c47d20007.635x758x1.jpg

All I can do is :lol:

I will check it out. Thanks

Some of it would have sounded "off" a few years ago but literally everything in the book is being displayed now that white supremacist are desperate. I say read it with an open mind. If you go in with any bias you end up dismissing stuff and not really thinking deeper about what is being presented.

Noah let her off so easy.He had he cornered plenty of times.

He gained little by overtly piling on her. Dude masterfully lead her down the path to hang herself on a few instance. He was able to get her to practically ask if the actual acts taken by the kkk were as bad as a small portion of the BLM movement who carry anti police signs. The sound bites alone stand to do more damage than him wringing her out to dry.

Homie gave her the rope. She hung herself.

Well played, Noah. Well played. :smokin

He gained little by overtly piling on her. Dude masterfully lead her down the path to hang herself on a few instance. He was able to get her to practically ask if the actual acts taken by the kkk were as bad as a small portion of the BLM movement who carry anti police signs. The sound bites alone stand to do more damage than him wringing her out to dry.

Well played, Noah. Well played.
smokin.gif
He did that all with out talking over her or raising his voice. 

Well played, Noah. Well played. :smokin

This is how you do it. You let these people talk themselves into a corner. They dont use logic so you cant try to actually debate something illogical or it will make both you look dumb. Just keep letting them talk and expose themselves.

I always find it interesting that when you ask people about Trump, they go to Hillary, and vice versa.

Trump grabs yambs... BUT HILLARY

Hillary got emails... BUT TRUMP

debating 101 compounded with both sides drawing from a set of talking points.

these crossover events are appreciated...

This is how you do it. You let these people talk themselves into a corner. They dont use logic so you cant try to actually debate something illogical or it will make both you look dumb. Just keep letting them talk and expose themselves.

That panic is a sight to see.

Shorty really started down on a path to exposing that there are whites who don't see the kkk as that bad... as a group that pales in comparison to BLM since it "advocates" anti police rhetoric :smile:rolleyes). She heard the jeers coming from the crowd and tried to clean it up a bit when Trevor chimes in with the "did you just ask what the kkk did?"

That was golden. :lol:

Last edited:
I wish that interview went on for at least 10 more minutes just to see her **** up :lol:

@krazy88s still waiting on her..*ahem* audition tape. Don't let us down :lol: :nerd:

Fixed

No such thing as white female privledge imo. They are just puppets for privedged white males.

White supremacy benefits the men, women, and children who suscribe to it. Placing all the blame on white men is just a deflection tactic. Literally hundreds of cases of women white supremacist who made their decisions on their own because it benefits their ideology.

im cosigning this, white privilege is white privilege. white people educated or not, to SOME degree would fair better in society than people of color. times are changing for sure, but slowly, so i think it holds true still to some extent.

but women in general are treated with less respect. and i daresay you may find a woman who thinks her place is society is to cradle his balls (aka support a man). similar to that slave mentality some have in the black community where being smart and educated makes you a sort of pariah.

also its not so much children who subscribe to it, but rather who are taught it, no?. all children are innocent, they are just fed racism as a child and molded to hate. sad.

Last edited:
im cosigning this, white privilege is white privilege. white people educated or not, to SOME degree would fair better in society than people of color. times are changing for sure, but slowly, so i think it holds true still to some extent.

but women in general are treated with less respect. and i daresay you may find a woman who thinks her place is society is to cradle his balls (aka support a man). similar to that slave mentality some have in the black community where being smart and educated makes you a sort of pariah.

also its not so much children who subscribe to it, but rather who are taught it, no?. all children are innocent, they are just fed racism as a child and molded to hate. sad.

When i bring up kids I more so did to use the example, as we grow up we eventually discover what is BS and what isnt. There was a time people thought "racism will die with old people" which is hilarious. I feel the people who suscribe to white supremacy do it by nature. There are tons of white people who grew up and were taught that BS and realize it was BS. Then there are those who can grew up and say "hey santa clause is BS, but this systematic white supremacy is the truth". Imo that nonsense is in those peoples nature. Thats why im not in the business of "convincing" people this stuff is wrong, I simply want to identify where people stand so I can defend myself as needed.

if we're being honest, neither of these folks represent da best of their respective coalitions.

Noah aint funny & this blonde broad sounds like a warmed over Ann Coulter.

Why would you think you know people from your little cubby hole that you've never left?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom