Tommy Hilfiger Clothing.

Wearing Tommy = NO SWAG and your BROKE you can't afford Polo like a gladiator such as my self. So i can see why some of yall wear this crap lol

Originally Posted by illphillip

His name is richyung412 though.

And that clothing line is terrible on so many different levels.

Those Fair Isle joints are pretty nice.

Ditto.
I'd cop one of those sweaters instantly. They look very nice.

Personally, I don't like too much if any branding on my clothing. I just like high-quality materials and components more than anything. 

I could care less if Hilfiger made it as long as it looks good...I'm glad there is no branding on those sweaters either. 

The hoodie, I can do without. 

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by illphillip

His name is richyung412 though.

And that clothing line is terrible on so many different levels.

Those Fair Isle joints are pretty nice.

Ditto.
I'd cop one of those sweaters instantly. They look very nice.

Personally, I don't like too much if any branding on my clothing. I just like high-quality materials and components more than anything. 

I could care less if Hilfiger made it as long as it looks good...I'm glad there is no branding on those sweaters either. 

The hoodie, I can do without. 

Couldn't have said it better man, those sweaters are
pimp.gif

Its like taboo to wear tommy these days...but since i dont curr what anyone thinks...I would gladly wear Tommy...they have great stuff

the rumor of being racist eroded TH's black consumer base which cut marketing and price in half it seems

back in the day hilfiger and polo were both ridiculously priced and now tommy has a more affordable price point while polos prices have seemed to rise

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I tucked my polo in the nether regions of my closet for the past 2 years 
laugh.gif

you know it's bad when Brooklyn dudes are wearing it.
But they're the ones who made it popular in the hood to begin with...........

http://www.classicnystreetgangs.com/thelolifes.htmhttp://Lo-Lifes
knew all that.
but biggie made coogi hot (in the states)

still not right that dudes in BK were wearing it up to 2 years ago 
laugh.gif

^^ I know you do. Just took the opportunity to put that out there for those who didnt.

And ANYONE who relies on the clothes on their backs for so called swag, obviously doesn't have any.

You are delusional if you don't believe that Hilfiger's designs are comparable to Ralph Lauren's. Hilfiger's garments are easily higher quality. 

Didn't know this thread existed.

After reading through it, kind of wish it didn't.

More boneheaded chatter. 98% of the people/poss in this thread have absolutely no idea what they are talking about.

Half the dudes on the Lo wagon singing this RL vs TH don't know anything about Lo either.

The right vintage TH stuff murks just about 95% of RL of this millennium. Makes sense too, as some of RL's most influential designers from the brand's heyday, jumped to TH in the mid 90s.

Last edited:
Picked up some striped Ts and cargo shorts yesterday from the Tommy outlet :pimp:

I'll say Tommy > Polo right now and for a few years now.

Got a white TH tee from Lenox a couple years ago while I was in ATL.

From what I remember they had a pretty healthy selection.

Didn't know this thread existed.

After reading through it, kind of wish it didn't.

More boneheaded chatter. 98% of the people/poss in this thread have absolutely no idea what they are talking about.

Half the dudes on the Lo wagon singing this RL vs TH don't know anything about Lo either.

The right vintage TH stuff murks just about 95% of RL of this millennium. Makes sense too, as some of RL's most influential designers from the brand's heyday, jumped to TH in the mid 90s.
your reply is WHY this thread should exist. good to know that people can judge and see the merits of other brands outside of ralph lauren.

Not my pics here. Those who know know where and who these are from though.

I have some stuff in my vaults too. If I can find pics I'll throw more stuff up in a while.

Lol @ Tommy EVER being superior to Ralph. Tommy eating scraps these days (not to say that's because of the quality of their gear, Tommy got some ****)

Back
Top Bottom