Tommy Hill Shot Dead In Philly

Philadelphia rapper Tommy Hill was reportedly killed heading into the weekend after suffering fatal gunshot wounds in his hometown.
Although the shooting took place Friday (December 2), details of his passing hit the Internet roughly 48 hours later.
Rapper Tommy Hill, part of the hip-hop group R.A.M. Squad, has been shot dead in Philadelphia. The rapper -- real name John Wilson -- reportedly died in the hospital over the weekend after being shot while coming out of a bar in the city's Uptown area in the early hours of Friday. Police confirmed there was a shooting outside Reuben's Marc Bar on Friday and that the case was now being treated as a homicide because the victim had passed away, WTXF-TV reported. (Pocono Record)

An inside source has provided information on what went down.
"He was in a bar having a good time and after they shot him and robbed him," a confidential source told AllHipHop.com. "The dudes he was with shot back, security came out and it was hectic situation." (All Hip Hop)

(he knew he snitched on half of Philly back in the day and he went back anyway... After hours... To a club.... He should have known)

Originally Posted by dankenstein23

man dudes are getting shot in killadelphia AR-AB just got shot like ten times

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Never heard of him...RIP but if you gone snitch be smart about it, @!%! ain't sweet in the hood

philly worse den camden in some parts, man fo real i be in cmd all day and i dont go 2 certain parts of philly particually uptown badlands feel me jus no need plus bein a jersey ninja u a mark...f tommy hill tho he a rat around here.

Surprised that rat lasted this long.

He was an arrogant snitch. Kept rubbing it in peoples face, was only a matter of time.

lasted alot longer than i thought.....just talking down on cats after rattin, check worldstar videos...smh rip dude

Back
Top Bottom