TOMORROW!! UnLAced:Sneaker Convention LOS ANGELES,CA JULY 18 2009-BIG SEAN PERFORMING! WHOS COMING?

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

10-11. lol down for quick wsup with nters at the venue. anyone not takin in shoes to sell?

What kicks you taking?
nerd.gif

I'm going to be there as well with a table of goodies. Whoever is looking for sizes 9-10 look for me...

I've never been to one of these things just wanted to bring my family through to chill and maybe pick up a pair or two. Can anyone tell me what to expectas far as environment, pricing etc... thanks in advance.

gza $##@ looking will be heading out there around 11ish i got a few homegirls going too. i few kicks i wanna sell and some fitteds too. if yall seeme....holla!

i went today was dissapointed. didnt sell anything and there was way to many people trying to sell their brand

yo the dxc is a different event it is about selling and trading but its more of a party atmosphere we got a crazy line up for this 4 year event trust us itwill be worth it plus it supports a good cause.

yeah basically it sucked....i felt bad for Big Sean having to perform at that whack set up....ive seen better PA systems at house parties around myway....definitely should have done it at a club instead of a room at the convention center,.....

yeah nobody sold nothin either!

Wanted to check it out but didn't get a chance to go....

Did no one sell anything because they were asking too much for their shoes or because there was not a good turn out of shoe heads? How was the selection?

Back
Top Bottom