Originally Posted by Roll 22

Originally Posted by piluchavez

Originally Posted by njavier03

trash...i dont like TP haha
My thoughts exactly.
Double that....

img963.jpg

you mad?

I like girls my age, so I ain't mad about him getting with no 40 year old. Even then?
eva-longoria-with-without-makeup.jpg

Without and with Makeup. You know the girls the next morning who look like warmed over hell because they take 3 hours to look cute? That's Eva, but she's on a TV show.

More pics here.SOURCE

eek.gif
smh.gif
damn...

will the shoes are still
pimp.gif

I'm loving this shoe. Okay can we break it all down though?

The glove+Hyperflight section on the outsole+ ?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wasn't quite sold on these before, but after seeing those white/black/green joints, I'm sold.

Nice and clean.

Originally Posted by Sprigan82

i really like that colorway, this Grey/White-Sky Blue colorway will hit select Nike retailers on April 1st for $110

zoom-flight-club-grey-1.jpg

zoom-flight-club-grey-4.jpg

those are a must cop
damn, this cw is dope
pimp.gif

I like the black and red colorway the most but if they took away the red and replaced it with black i would cop instantly

the green ones on the last page are cool

same with the generic white/black

the gray/uni blues would be better w/o the speckles imo

i really like that colorway, this Grey/White-Sky Blue colorway will hit select Nike retailers on April 1st for $110

Hmmm, April fools? And no I'm not refffering to the person that posted info, I have seen the same info on different sites. But, I got the white/black pairpre-ordered
happy.gif
.~

I need to see the tech specs on these (please no lunar garbage). If these perform, i'd love to add the grey/sky blue's to my rotation.

i dig the red and black and i wouldnt mind these as ballin shoes if they feeeel good, but i would rather have the gloves if its tru to be retroed

Back
Top Bottom