too late to get some tattoos?

fontaine

Banned
Nt fambily...

I'm 25, and and I don't have any tattoos...

Is it too late to get that ink game strong?

I've thought about it... Even sat in the chair but just couldn't go through with it...

The smoke herb thread got me wondering... I don't have any tats...

Is it too late?
It would only be chest plate, stomach, back...

No arms, neck, or legs.

:nerd: :nerd:

git my first tatt when i was 17. It got addicting real quick. I have my arms chest stomach back head and legs hit up. Havent gotten any in 2 yrs tho, im 25 now.

Find someone that can draw you some original work, payin extra will def be better

25 def not too late OP ...just make sure u get something u really want ...I'm finna get some ink this weekend probly

Nt fambily...

I'm 25, and and I don't have any tattoos...

Is it too late to get that ink game strong?

I've thought about it... Even sat in the chair but just couldn't go through with it...

The smoke herb thread got me wondering... I don't have any tats...

Is it too late?
It would only be chest plate, stomach, back...

No arms, neck, or legs.

:nerd: :nerd:

25 isnt too late

but eh i never got the appeal of tattoos

If it makes you feel better fam, im 20 and not about that life at all.

No tattoos for me.

Check out the tattoo thread for cool ideas.
With that said does anybody feel like 80 percent of the people who get tattoos these days are being pretentious? I almost don't feel like getting one because everybody and their mom is getting one these days.

Check out the tattoo thread for cool ideas.
With that said does anybody feel like 80 percent of the people who get tattoos these days are being pretentious? I almost don't feel like getting one because everybody and their mom is getting one these days.
Yep. A large amount of people I know have gotten one because it was, 'the thing to do'

25 isnt too late

Getting out of work at some prestigious venture capital firm... Or even walking out of the offices of a company I created...

Dreads swinging... Suit on deck-a-roni...

Educated and swaggy...

Jump out the suit and see Kevin Durant esque tats... Subway in Harlem type ink.

Get buckets on ****** at the men's league... Then take my big booty wife out to dinner, come home and watch a 9th year Karl Anthony Towns get buckets...

That seems :pimp: :pimp: to me.

Maybe I'm just drunk. :lol:

I got none but I always have the urge to tatted....I really want 
marquis.daniels2.jpg
   but with a demon blowing his brains out

Getting out of work at some prestigious venture capital firm... Or even walking out of the offices of a company I created...

Educated and swaggy...

Get buckets on ****** at the men's league... Then take my big booty wife out to dinner, come home and watch a 9th year Karl Anthony Towns get buckets...

That seems
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
to me.

Maybe I'm just drunk.
laugh.gif
naw bra I know exactly how you feel 
pimp.gif

35 no tats. I got a close homie that does ink and he says when I'm ready he will do what ever I wish for free cause I'm a ink virgin.
Ain't even worried about the pain...
I just can't see any art that's worthy of staining my temple with. Shrug. But I love tats b

25 isnt too late

Educated and swaggy...

That seems :pimp: :pimp: to me.

Maybe I'm just drunk. :lol:

you deff drunk

you can do all that with out the tatts fam :lol: your body at the end of the day tho do u :pimp:

Last edited:
You know it ain't too late Rick. Da yambs def love them. ****** will talk to you just bc of your ink & it does can become annoying at times but that's pretty much only if you're hella inked. If it's something that's dope that you want & can live with for the rest of your life go for it.

Never too late

Long as your not a wrinkly and all

I wanted to get one when I was younger the reason I didnt I didn't find nothing cool enough to be satisfied with being on me the rest of my life.

get them when you want them. age doesn't matter, just as long as you're satisfied with it being on you forever.

i got my first tattoo at 22. 

Never too late. What bothers me is that it seems so cliche to get tattoos now to the point where sleeves are mandatory and not just a meaningful tat or two.

Ive accumulated quite a few scars, so for now, those are my tattoos. Still would like to get some ink that means something, but this fad annoys me and took some luster out of it for me.

No offense to the sleeved ones in the crowd. It still looks cool.

Back
Top Bottom