Too Much Hype?

Originally Posted by imthagentleman

Who is actually gonna try and get the yeezys? I know it will be damn near impossible

why? im sorry but the 1st ones and new ones are just terrible.

why is it when something is extremely ugly, people go crazy for them?
laugh.gif

galaxy foams. It was made for hypebeast kids. Can you imagine a grown man wanting to be seen in a purple shoe with sparkles that glows in the dark?

already released or the full year? I would say already release would be the Gal -Foams, Future releases would be Yeezy 2's

Originally Posted by shiznut123

all foams look like vomit though
laugh.gif

eh....no.

The galaxies, hands down. Couldn't believe it when people started hyping these up. Foams+limited...... 

That already released has to be Galaxy Foams

Shoe that hasn't released has to be Yeezy 2

Jordan that hasn't released I'd say Bred IV's and XI's, IMO

Honestly, even if you aren't a reseller, it's pretty appealing to buy 2 pairs of Yeezy's, sell one, and probably make $1,000-$2,000 extra bucks.

On the most hyped shoe, probably the Galaxy's, the insane lines and resell prices put this one at the top

Yeezy 1 was crazy, so I'm saying the 2's are going to be a war zone, death toll might be as bad as concords. Remember grabbing the yeezys off a raffle in D.C and there were about 300 hundred people outside hating.

this isnt a fair fight...it has to be the galaxys.....

if you look past the fact that they are dead ugly (grown men wearing sparkles and glow in the dark?), most people that got them probably never had a pair of foams before 2011....the foam hype was fast, the xi bred hype has been going on for years...

this yeezy 2 hype is giving the foams a run for its money though..

Galaxy by a long shot... Kids who know didilly squat about kicks ask me if i got em -___-

Back
Top Bottom