Top 100 Air Jordan's Of All Time

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

you kids have to understand why the air jordan 11 is number 1. forget the patent leather for a second. lets talk about the air jordan 9 and 10 which i clearly remember did not do well at all. and the reason why is simple. mike wasn't playing. people had them but far in between. while mike was out playing baseball. Penny hardaway and shaquille o'neal were dominating. mike hints a comeback and he does. now mike facing a young penny hardaway they are both compared. the out come is that this kid penny is "better, faster" than mike. it proved well when the bulls and the magic faced off in the play offs and Jordan being eliminated. i forgot which game but mike was stripped from behind by nick Anderson while wearing the concord 11 in Orlando. so here comes the summer mike works out gets into better shape and the bulls go on a tear on the league winning 72-10 and winning their 4th nba championship. the reason for the 11 like tinker Hatfield once said. is because this shoe represented mikes comeback, the way mike took the game back to basics, how he involved his team..............this air Jordan 11 was mikes new beginning the second beginning that left my generation till this day in awe and wishing it never finished.
It's just a dope looking sneaker.

yeah celtic fan but i love the history of an air jordan, to me that's what makes it even more interesting. 

yeah celtic fan but i love the history of an air jordan, to me that's what makes it even more interesting. 

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

white cement 3s over white cement 4s?
eyes.gif
IMO, no question white IIIs > white IVs, but of course, that's my opinion

Although it is very difficult to come up with a top 100, I have no problem with an air jordan 11 mid being #1 on the list. The Air Jordan 11 displayed both failure and success on the basketball court for Jordan. It started from losing to the Orlando Magic back in 1995 after his baseball stint to the magical 72-10 season with the championship in 1996. Jordan after his first full season in basketball took home almost all the accolades which are the All Star MVP, NBA MVP and Finals MVP. When the 11's came out in 1995/1996, I did not like the look that much on the concords and I hated the columbia's because of the patent leather (I was not ready for the patent leather at that time). I liked the spacejams and the Black/red colorways more. But after the first series of retros back in 2000-2001, I fell in love with the 11's (concord 11 is my favorite 11 now) and the concord is my second favorite pair of Jordans (slightly behind the black/red 13's). Anyway, this list is based on opinions and I respect that.

Although it is very difficult to come up with a top 100, I have no problem with an air jordan 11 mid being #1 on the list. The Air Jordan 11 displayed both failure and success on the basketball court for Jordan. It started from losing to the Orlando Magic back in 1995 after his baseball stint to the magical 72-10 season with the championship in 1996. Jordan after his first full season in basketball took home almost all the accolades which are the All Star MVP, NBA MVP and Finals MVP. When the 11's came out in 1995/1996, I did not like the look that much on the concords and I hated the columbia's because of the patent leather (I was not ready for the patent leather at that time). I liked the spacejams and the Black/red colorways more. But after the first series of retros back in 2000-2001, I fell in love with the 11's (concord 11 is my favorite 11 now) and the concord is my second favorite pair of Jordans (slightly behind the black/red 13's). Anyway, this list is based on opinions and I respect that.

you kids have to understand why the air jordan 11 is number 1. forget the patent leather for a second. lets talk about the air jordan 9 and 10 which i clearly remember did not do well at all. and the reason why is simple. mike wasn't playing. people had them but far in between. while mike was out playing baseball. Penny hardaway and shaquille o'neal were dominating. mike hints a comeback and he does. now mike facing a young penny hardaway they are both compared. the out come is that this kid penny is "better, faster" than mike. it proved well when the bulls and the magic faced off in the play offs and Jordan being eliminated. i forgot which game but mike was stripped from behind by nick Anderson while wearing the concord 11 in Orlando. so here comes the summer mike works out gets into better shape and the bulls go on a tear on the league winning 72-10 and winning their 4th nba championship. the reason for the 11 like tinker Hatfield once said. is because this shoe represented mikes comeback, the way mike took the game back to basics, how he involved his team..............this air Jordan 11 was mikes new beginning the second beginning that left my generation till this day in awe and wishing it never finished.

My thought exactly!!!
pimp.gif

My thought exactly!!!
pimp.gif

i love the bred 11 they are #1 in my list and second would be the spacejams but i love the 11 due to the fact that it is the first jordan
i ever purchased with my own money in 96 and of course the return of jordan

i love the bred 11 they are #1 in my list and second would be the spacejams but i love the 11 due to the fact that it is the first jordan
i ever purchased with my own money in 96 and of course the return of jordan

Back
Top Bottom