top 25 NBA wives/ girlfriends

I guess they didn't put in Kim-K with Humphries cuz theyre assuming she's gonna play him sooner or later?
J. Kidd getting it in 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Had no idea Horford had a resume like that. Throw in the fact he found a way into the all star game plus his college career and he is definitely a true example of a winner. This is the kinda guy kids need to look up to.

Had no idea Horford had a resume like that. Throw in the fact he found a way into the all star game plus his college career and he is definitely a true example of a winner. This is the kinda guy kids need to look up to.

Masha Kirilenko was born in Latvia and studied in London before returning to her childhood home in Moscow. She met Andrei Kirilenko while working for a sports marketing firm which had just struck a deal with Nike, his sponsor. Masha and Andrei married in 2001, the year in which she recorded an album and scored a number one hit in Russia. She allows Andrei to sleep with another woman once each year, although he has never taken her up on the offer.

SMH at AK47 for not taking advantage, even she knows he needs a break from that. Maybe he's just trying to save it up like frequent flier miles?

Masha Kirilenko was born in Latvia and studied in London before returning to her childhood home in Moscow. She met Andrei Kirilenko while working for a sports marketing firm which had just struck a deal with Nike, his sponsor. Masha and Andrei married in 2001, the year in which she recorded an album and scored a number one hit in Russia. She allows Andrei to sleep with another woman once each year, although he has never taken her up on the offer.

SMH at AK47 for not taking advantage, even she knows he needs a break from that. Maybe he's just trying to save it up like frequent flier miles?

Originally Posted by BK201

01adrianalima.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One day I will meet her...one day

i hope your not ugly

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

Marko Jaric Won
pimp.gif

SpeakUp23 Lost
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
im just messin with u speakup23...  ur not an ugly dude.  gain some confidence my brotha

Originally Posted by BK201

01adrianalima.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One day I will meet her...one day

i hope your not ugly

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

Marko Jaric Won
pimp.gif

SpeakUp23 Lost
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
im just messin with u speakup23...  ur not an ugly dude.  gain some confidence my brotha

Back
Top Bottom