Top 40 Dunks of the 2009-2010 NBA Season

Do not agree with the number 1 dunk or a few others in the top 15. Derrick Rose is just god damn sickening. Yuuuukkkkk
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Do not agree with the number 1 dunk or a few others in the top 15. Derrick Rose is just god damn sickening. Yuuuukkkkk
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

wack list. horrible order
and you have my man j smoove on there once??? come on

wack list. horrible order
and you have my man j smoove on there once??? come on

10 min?? Ill check this when I wake up

sidebar I want nba players to stop touching dunking(ala drose,melo, mainly the younger guys) and punch one in instead. league is turning soft

10 min?? Ill check this when I wake up

sidebar I want nba players to stop touching dunking(ala drose,melo, mainly the younger guys) and punch one in instead. league is turning soft

I thought #13 was especially sick.
#9 is also amazing to me just for the entire play. I think that was the 1st game of the year too
smh.gif

I saw #20 live on TV and must have almost killed my DVR by how many times I rewinded.
I'm just not that big of a fan of #2 for some reason. Dunking on Fisher just isn't that impressive. Amare's dunk is way better to me. He sized up that dude up and just said, I am taking away your manhood right now...
smh.gif

I thought #13 was especially sick.
#9 is also amazing to me just for the entire play. I think that was the 1st game of the year too
smh.gif

I saw #20 live on TV and must have almost killed my DVR by how many times I rewinded.
I'm just not that big of a fan of #2 for some reason. Dunking on Fisher just isn't that impressive. Amare's dunk is way better to me. He sized up that dude up and just said, I am taking away your manhood right now...
smh.gif

Like how do you !%!# it back with two and dunk on somebody. Almost as bad as Stro did Tyrus Thomas a few years back

Like how do you !%!# it back with two and dunk on somebody. Almost as bad as Stro did Tyrus Thomas a few years back

Back
Top Bottom