Top 5 most hated BB players on NT

Originally Posted by Jgizzle79

Westbrook??? Really?? Dude is a beast and he puts in work every night.

...yeah, and with that, this thread just got stupid. you got cats just saying names just to now.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- word to Rondo calling the Heat's plays during the East practice for the ASG.

He did this foreal?
I dont remember...video?

He did this foreal?
I dont remember...video?

Originally Posted by Gottips3

He did this foreal?
I dont remember...video?

- PRACTICE.

- Doc Rivers talked about the tension in the locker room and how everyone was divided by teams. he then talked about Rondo playing point in practice and calling out the Heat's plays repeatedly as like a thumb in the nose to the Heat.

.....comming back from a commercial break (you know how they do the interview in the background with the play still going on?) they asked Rondo about it and if he knew all of the Heat's plays. he said "not all of them, but most of them"
laugh.gif

......then in such douchbag fashion, they had Craig Saeger in a before game interview with Dwight ask him about the tension. when Dwight gave him the usual play-it-off response, Craig hit him mid-sentence with "because you know we aksed KG to do this interview with you and he refused". had my man Dwight with the gasface like "well if its like that then....". i thought that was totally tasteless.

- i sure its been like that before, but i dont ever remember an ASG where it was like that between the players....

He did this foreal?
I dont remember...video?

- PRACTICE.

- Doc Rivers talked about the tension in the locker room and how everyone was divided by teams. he then talked about Rondo playing point in practice and calling out the Heat's plays repeatedly as like a thumb in the nose to the Heat.

.....comming back from a commercial break (you know how they do the interview in the background with the play still going on?) they asked Rondo about it and if he knew all of the Heat's plays. he said "not all of them, but most of them"
laugh.gif

......then in such douchbag fashion, they had Craig Saeger in a before game interview with Dwight ask him about the tension. when Dwight gave him the usual play-it-off response, Craig hit him mid-sentence with "because you know we aksed KG to do this interview with you and he refused". had my man Dwight with the gasface like "well if its like that then....". i thought that was totally tasteless.

- i sure its been like that before, but i dont ever remember an ASG where it was like that between the players....

...yeah, and with that, this thread just got stupid. you got cats just saying names just to now.

All that dude does is whine and complain and flop. And take bad shots.  If you dont hate him you either a) are an Okie b) are a Bruin c) havent watched this series/his responses to calls or non calls (some of that is not picked up on TV I am sure) or d) have a different understanding of this thread than me - sure the guy is good but he runs his mouth, whines to the refs all game and thinks he is better than he is - you dont hate bad players, you hate good players who do things that annoy/upset you. 

All that dude does is whine and complain and flop. And take bad shots.  If you dont hate him you either a) are an Okie b) are a Bruin c) havent watched this series/his responses to calls or non calls (some of that is not picked up on TV I am sure) or d) have a different understanding of this thread than me - sure the guy is good but he runs his mouth, whines to the refs all game and thinks he is better than he is - you dont hate bad players, you hate good players who do things that annoy/upset you. 

Originally Posted by kapstone

who in the NBA doesnt do this?

I was about to post the same comment....

I was about to post the same comment....

I think Westbrook if anything is overrated on NT. Some people already have him as a top 5 PG
laugh.gif
, he's not even close right now. Is he a great player? Of course, but people underrate the fact he plays with Durant. He's good without him, but you don't think that benefits him when the defense's attention usually is on KD?
 I would love to have him on my team sure, but I don't think he's as good as many people here make him out to be. There's still a gigantic ledge between him and the true elite PGs out there like Deron Williams and CP3.

I think Westbrook if anything is overrated on NT. Some people already have him as a top 5 PG
laugh.gif
, he's not even close right now. Is he a great player? Of course, but people underrate the fact he plays with Durant. He's good without him, but you don't think that benefits him when the defense's attention usually is on KD?
 I would love to have him on my team sure, but I don't think he's as good as many people here make him out to be. There's still a gigantic ledge between him and the true elite PGs out there like Deron Williams and CP3.

Back
Top Bottom