--[ TOP GEAR U.K SERIES 24 Started Mar. 6 ]--[The GRAND TOUR ]

Thanks for the heads up OP.

When does the DC part begin?
I watched it a few days ago and all I remember is them driving from VIR to Amish country

Thanks for the heads up OP.

When does the DC part begin?
I watched it a few days ago and all I remember is them driving from VIR to Amish country

this episode was
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

didnt know all that went down regarding the stig

EDIT: the camera work for top gear is hella underrated. the shots they were able to capture in NY were
eek.gif

this episode was
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

didnt know all that went down regarding the stig

EDIT: the camera work for top gear is hella underrated. the shots they were able to capture in NY were
eek.gif

Favorite show

Schumacher is a clown, but if he was stig no one should know so it wouldn't be funny.

Favorite show

Schumacher is a clown, but if he was stig no one should know so it wouldn't be funny.

the second part of this was so damn funny, i wish this was on all the time in the US the new episodes i mean 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

the second part of this was so damn funny, i wish this was on all the time in the US the new episodes i mean 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Anybody seen the continuation of the Holiday Special, titled 'The 3 Wise Men Christmas Special'? They are gonna drive from Georgia (not the state, the country) to Bethlehem, crossing a couple middle eastern countries. It just aired last night on BBC UK, I'm watching right now, the intro is CRAZY.

Anybody seen the continuation of the Holiday Special, titled 'The 3 Wise Men Christmas Special'? They are gonna drive from Georgia (not the state, the country) to Bethlehem, crossing a couple middle eastern countries. It just aired last night on BBC UK, I'm watching right now, the intro is CRAZY.

The Iraq Episode was EPIC!

They're out doing themselves this season. COMPLETELY killing USA. Just an excellent program.

The Iraq Episode was EPIC!

They're out doing themselves this season. COMPLETELY killing USA. Just an excellent program.

Originally Posted by iliketurtles

yeah saw the episode

Spoiler [+]
baby stig at the end
eek.gif
roll.gif
Haha, I sooo saw that coming...
Spoiler [+]
Awww...

Originally Posted by iliketurtles

yeah saw the episode

Spoiler [+]
baby stig at the end
eek.gif
roll.gif
Haha, I sooo saw that coming...
Spoiler [+]
Awww...

Yeah, I'm just surprised at how they got to get those angles in Iraq, Syria and Jordan. Fantastic work, im sure that was a lot of money thrown to let them do the driving.

Yeah, I'm just surprised at how they got to get those angles in Iraq, Syria and Jordan. Fantastic work, im sure that was a lot of money thrown to let them do the driving.

the things that Jeremy Clarkson does are just so funny, i would LOVE to have that man as a real life friend lol

the things that Jeremy Clarkson does are just so funny, i would LOVE to have that man as a real life friend lol

Back
Top Bottom