--[ TOP GEAR U.K SERIES 24 Started Mar. 6 ]--[The GRAND TOUR ]

Evo and Chris Harris do a fine job themselves... Top Gear is a bit more entertaining, though.

Surprising he preferred the F50 over the F40... contrary to Mr. Harris. Pretty funny they show the drive-bys using the cars, yet he discusses the driving experience of each one from the F1.

OT: Speaking of Mr. Harris... here's his take on the P1:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 I posted that already!   We're talking about McLaren... I try to be on top of these things! 

Here's the full-interview with Chris Goodwin... 
happy.gif

Last edited:
:lol:  I posted that already!   We're talking about McLaren... I try to be on top of these things! 

Here's the full-interview with Chris Goodwin... :D

You did? Not suprised, really. :lol: There's another clip of the P1 just spewing flames out the exhaust on the web... thought it was that one. Lol.

Anyway, he has a nice clip on the 918 as well.

Last edited:
You did? Not suprised, really.
laugh.gif
There's another clip of the P1 just spewing flames out the exhaust on the web... thought it was that one. Lol.

Anyway, he has a nice clip on the 918 as well.
Yeah, I posted a bunch of P1 vids... from Chris, Shmee & Evo.  I know I should only post them in the P1 thread (which I did), but screw you all... you will watch all the P1 vids I post! 
devil.gif

Still think the McLaren>Porsche. The review by Hammond seemed a little weak to me.

favorite episode this season... the girl on the left of jeremy while doing the news can get it... "work harder, get a car" :lol: ... jesse pinkman...
porsche wont let jeremy drive the car.. is it because he is always talking **** about porsche? i know he likes the cayman... but how they always look the same and so on.. and hammond is a porsche fan... cant wait for the christmas special

Last edited:
Good episode... that bike segment dragged on longer than I would've liked, but the latter half made up for it. Aaron Paul :smokin

The 918 looks nice, but it looks boring compared to the P1. Those top-mounted exhausts, though... :smokin

Clarkson does seem to fire shots at Porsche quite often...

The thing with Piers Morgan... :x

And I believe they go way further back than that. Clarkson punched him at one point, I think.

Last edited:
After this review I'm definitely starting to think the p1 was faster but it's still odd that they arent releasing nurb numbers
Good episode though :lol:
Dem shots fireddddd clarkson with the ether. :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: at thinking Top Gear would be axed. Some people just want the attention so bad.
110,000 on CNN :x

Last edited:
Anyone else see the guy behind James during the news? Holding a weird expression the whole time. Not sure if he was trolling...

Anyone else see the guy behind James during the news? Holding a weird expression the whole time. Not sure if he was trolling...

I saw that lol. Was wondering how he held that expression the entire time.

Back
Top Bottom