--[ TOP GEAR U.K SERIES 24 Started Mar. 6 ]--[The GRAND TOUR ]

Thats why I thought it would be between 50-60k. If it will be M4 like in terms of performance then they cant throw an 80-100k pricetag on it. I was under the impression the whole reason for the joint venture with BMW is so the Supra would be similar enough to the m4 where BMW could just make essential parts it in the same plant.

Im pretty sure this car will be a Supra in name only.

Last edited:
Ep. 2 is easily in the top 10 most informative Top Gear episodes.

God I love the GTR and he got it in the color I think looks best for that car. Stretch goal car right there. But I agree they were all nice but the GTR was the only one I would cop with my own money.

:rofl: at the stig scene

EDIT: Also mad respect to people with dangerous jobs that require helicopters. Check out christmas tree harvesting. When collecting so many trees the job becomes so competitive that they can discriminate based on seconds because it all adds up. True skill to do something like this.

Last edited:
^Wow his precision and consistency is insane. Never seen anything like that before.

The license plate bit had me in stitches.

Even though I do believe the license plate during the Patagonia Special was completely on accident, I completely understand why the Argentinians were so upset.

That is something Jeremy Clarkson would do.

eek.gif
 at the pilot skills!  WOW.

laugh.gif
 at the license plate bit and Aussie Stig... Jack Bauer too. 

Since we spoke of Rari's being boring...smh

488 GTB...458 Replacement....

rkjromsyfhayxlhda4k6.jpg

m0uwiaivxfxb1nqfaxfi.jpg

u892gt8tktmuzdab42c8.jpg

yexvqbp5vpd4o2ktyhnt.jpg

elrsk1bs5yrij9c2czrk.jpg

o5ilg9391iyw3ylsvmbl.jpg

sy5yyat3xqnkrduwvlxg.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly I like the 458 better.

Even though I do believe the license plate during the Patagonia Special was completely on accident, I completely understand why the Argentinians were so upset.

I wonder if they will take a shot at Argentina each episode for the rest of the season.

I was hoping the 918, Laferrari, McLaren episode would kick off the season. Dudes are testing my patience :lol:

Last edited:
Honestly I like the 458 better.

I wonder if they will take a shot at Argentina each episode for the rest of the season.

I was hoping the 918, Laferrari, McLaren episode would kick off the season. Dudes are testing my patience :lol:

Probably going to be the last episode :lol:

Three episodes in and the shots at Argentina keep on coming :lol:

I think we can all relate to the "immigrants driving slow in the passing lane". That crap is rampant here in Vancouver :smh:.

And hot diggity at Ricciardo's laptime!!!!

It wasnt their best episode but I got a laugh out of it.

Maybe if they stop giving Ambulance drivers tickets in the UK theyd get to the hospital in time.

Actually, I quite enjoyed it!  Thought it was pretty funny!  Capped off with a great interview with Ricciardo... helluva lap.  Jezza toying with him had me 
laugh.gif
... 1...50... 

Since we taking shots at Argentina

The Argentinian president sent this tweet that said "Did they only come for lice and petloleum" instead of rice and petroleum after meeting with the Chinese president.

Basically making fun of their accents and the fact that there is no "r" sound in Mandarin/Cantonese

And this was her "apology"

"Sorry. You know what? It's just that things are so excessively ridiculous and absurd. They can only be digested with humor. ..."

Last edited:
To be fair.. I never understood why it's OK to make fun of a certain accent, but not another... I don't know how it is in other countries...

Context is always to be considered when making racial jokes. No matter how you spin it, this was racist. Shes the leader of a country and this was a diplomatic meeting to a country that they owe billions to.

What I'm saying is... In America/Canada, it's acceptable to make fun of British accents, but doing a accent of Asian decent is racist...

It's possible other countries have different feelings on the subject...

This week's star is Will Smith

Please ask him about Jaden Smith's tweets and inflated sense of importance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom