--[ TOP GEAR U.K SERIES 24 Started Mar. 6 ]--[The GRAND TOUR ]

I will NOT watch this new so called "Top Gear" with Evans. He has an impressive car collection, but I am not sold that he's a gearhead like us and the top gear fans. From the look of the pictures above it doesnt even seem like he works on his cars. Just buy a new one if it breaks attitude is what I get from him. Does that make sense?
i dont get that vibe from him at all.

he seems like hes a gearhead, but a FERRARI gearhead.

i cant stand ferrari owners, and I wont watch this show either.

the only thing worse than a ferrari lover, is a porche lover

I will NOT watch this new so called "Top Gear" with Evans. He has an impressive car collection, but I am not sold that he's a gearhead like us and the top gear fans. From the look of the pictures above it doesnt even seem like he works on his cars. Just buy a new one if it breaks attitude is what I get from him. Does that make sense?

Chris is a gearhead. He is very well knowledgable about cars. He just has a special passion for Ferrari.

And do you REALLY think Clarkson was under the hood of his cars with a spanner?

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Meanwhile... 
laugh.gif

@achrisevans
Hilarious story in today's paper re me replacing Clarkson on Top Gear. 100% not true. 100% never going to happen. 100% time for a fry up.

Chris is a gearhead. He is very well knowledgable about cars. He just has a special passion for Ferrari.

And do you REALLY think Clarkson was under the hood of his cars with a spanner?

I always thought that JC revelled in not knowing - he became a caricature talking about "torques" and things.

James May was the one who be engines - but even he is not really a mechanic, he just understands the concept.

Yall both sound like haters.....

Yall both sound like haters.....
He's still not Jezza tho..

LOL @ sugafree. Maybe I am hating a little. But its the dynamic of the three co hosts is what MADE top gear. So far its just Evans on the new Top Gear. I dont think his personality can carry a show that not only gearheads like, but pretty much general audiences love. That was the beauty of Top Gear, you didnt have to like cars to watch it, you just like to have fun.

Man I try and tell people about this show and they ask what's it about.
Im just like well it bases around cars but really it's three dudes doing crazy funny stuff

Those three are up to something....
They are currently discussing a trip to Norway together on twitter... :nerd:

Last edited:
Those three are up to something....
They are currently discussing a trip to Norway together on twitter... :nerd:

It's just their Clarkson, Hammond and May Live tour. They were just in Johannesburg with Ken Block and now they're going to Norway. Stavanger, to be exact. June 19 - 21.

Chris Evans is the most natural and logical choice.

If you feel otherwise, you probably dont know who he is.

i don't have any issues with the new hires, but i really doubt i will watch the show without Jeremy,James,Richard

How about bringing back Tiff?  I dunno if he still does 5th Gear, but I always enjoyed watching his reviews and driving. 

Chris Evans aint a bad choice. IDK who the other guy is but the girl is who I am weary of. She was top of the star leaderboards at one point but still.

The BBC may as well fold the Top Gear name/logo etc because the show wasn't the format or the logo or anything like that. It was JC, Hammond, and May and without them Top Gear doesn't work. When they finally do the replacements the show will decline and they will fold in maybe 2 or 3 seasons. 1 if its complete crap.

Clarkson, Hammond, and May ought to just go with NetFlix.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom