--[ TOP GEAR U.K SERIES 24 Started Mar. 6 ]--[The GRAND TOUR ]

Halfway through... Sienna Miller in the glove box! 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Tiff Needell again... 
pimp.gif

Halfway through... Sienna Miller in the glove box! 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Tiff Needell again... 
pimp.gif

Newest Top Gear UK is out now. Just watching and Hammond made pretty funny and offensive comment on mexicans.

Newest Top Gear UK is out now. Just watching and Hammond made pretty funny and offensive comment on mexicans.

They should all be payed equal amount of money. Have to check finalgear for some inside about that. Though Clarkson is Top Gear so.. I wouldn't mind Hammond leaving but May would be too much. 

They should all be payed equal amount of money. Have to check finalgear for some inside about that. Though Clarkson is Top Gear so.. I wouldn't mind Hammond leaving but May would be too much. 

Originally Posted by Kookcle

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Top Gear's James May and Richard Hammond 'may leave' BBC motoring show [/h1][h2]The future of Top Gear, the BBC's popular motoring programme, has been thrown into doubt after reports that James May and Richard Hammond may leave the show. [/h2]
Wait... it's dated...
6:15PM BST 04 Jul 2008

Originally Posted by Kookcle

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Top Gear's James May and Richard Hammond 'may leave' BBC motoring show [/h1][h2]The future of Top Gear, the BBC's popular motoring programme, has been thrown into doubt after reports that James May and Richard Hammond may leave the show. [/h2]
Wait... it's dated...
6:15PM BST 04 Jul 2008

Haha... no prob. Glad they sorted it all out.

Lol, I couldn't believe the stuff they were saying about the Mexicans! But in all fairness, they take shots at everyone... Germans, Americans, Russians, Aussies... you just gotta wait your turn.
Becker was impressive. 
eek.gif

Lol, I couldn't believe the stuff they were saying about the Mexicans! But in all fairness, they take shots at everyone... Germans, Americans, Russians, Aussies... you just gotta wait your turn.
Becker was impressive. 
eek.gif

Yeah. I wondered why i couldn't find anything on finalgear about that. If anyone wants to see the episode it's on eztv.

Yeah. I wondered why i couldn't find anything on finalgear about that. If anyone wants to see the episode it's on eztv.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Becker was impressive. 
eek.gif
I wonder if the Top Gear USA guys have said those things... BTW you forgot French people.

Back
Top Bottom