--[ TOP GEAR U.K SERIES 24 Started Mar. 6 ]--[The GRAND TOUR ]

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

ok... is it me or does May wear that purple striped shirt a lot?

Yeah he does.. even on other his other Documentaries. nonetheless he's very fun to watch.

Yeah he does.. even on other his other Documentaries. nonetheless he's very fun to watch.

First thing that came to my mind when I started watching the show...a great host regardless. They won't go down in histroy for fashion statements.

Do we know what they drive btw? I know Jeremy has a Range Rover and an AMG Merc and used to have a Ford GT. Richard has a 911 a MAy a Dacia?

First thing that came to my mind when I started watching the show...a great host regardless. They won't go down in histroy for fashion statements.

Do we know what they drive btw? I know Jeremy has a Range Rover and an AMG Merc and used to have a Ford GT. Richard has a 911 a MAy a Dacia?

Originally Posted by nocomment6

Originally Posted by M4rioL

tell me I'm not the only one likes spotting out cuties in the crowd?
It's probably intentional. Jeremy nearly always has an amazingly cute girl behind him during the news...
I'm pretty sure they 'strategically' places cute girls right in their shots or in the front rows! 
laugh.gif

Anyway, this is an old clip but a good interview on these 3 fools and their success... chemistry.

It's probably intentional. Jeremy nearly always has an amazingly cute girl behind him during the news...
I'm pretty sure they 'strategically' places cute girls right in their shots or in the front rows! 
laugh.gif

Anyway, this is an old clip but a good interview on these 3 fools and their success... chemistry.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

I'm pretty sure they 'strategically' places cute girls right in their shots or in the front rows!�
laugh.gif
I am almost certain of that. Last week when they had Dr. Who on, there was this beautiful woman right behind him and I just seriously stared at her the whole segment.
Anyways, I am just about done with the Top Gear US, thing is just unwatchable now, sad because last season was actually decent. This weeks episode is them using 3 crappy mini vans and absolutely nothing else. I mean who approved to air a show like that? It's entertaining up to some point but I want to see car reviews, fast cars tested and fun segments not crappy vans I can see rotting on empty lots, why do i want to see an Aerostar carry a sheep up a mountain?

I'm pretty sure they 'strategically' places cute girls right in their shots or in the front rows!�
laugh.gif
I am almost certain of that. Last week when they had Dr. Who on, there was this beautiful woman right behind him and I just seriously stared at her the whole segment.
Anyways, I am just about done with the Top Gear US, thing is just unwatchable now, sad because last season was actually decent. This weeks episode is them using 3 crappy mini vans and absolutely nothing else. I mean who approved to air a show like that? It's entertaining up to some point but I want to see car reviews, fast cars tested and fun segments not crappy vans I can see rotting on empty lots, why do i want to see an Aerostar carry a sheep up a mountain?

Last episode of the current series this weekend... 
This should be good.

Spoiler [+]
670x377Image.jpg

Last episode of the current series this weekend... 
This should be good.

Spoiler [+]
670x377Image.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

laugh.gif

Once you spot that one girl, it's hard to pay attention when the girl is back on the shot. haha

laugh.gif

Once you spot that one girl, it's hard to pay attention when the girl is back on the shot. haha

Originally Posted by cw0974

laugh.gif

I really can't, that chick behind the guest is just too cute.

Originally Posted by cw0974

laugh.gif

I really can't, that chick behind the guest is just too cute.

laugh.gif

Great interview
pimp.gif
.  I don't think I'd want to watch Top Gear without these guys hosting it.  Even if the US version had the same exact challenges and cars, it still wouldn't be as funny as the UK version...

Back
Top Bottom