Top Gear USA -vs- Top Gear BBC (original)

The USA version is amazing and 10x better than the original. I say this knowing it isn't, cuz why would you make this topic already?

The USA version is amazing and 10x better than the original. I say this knowing it isn't, cuz why would you make this topic already?

This is the first of Top Gear US, dont compare it to a show that's been on for sixteen seasons. Give it time, it will get better. In the mean time enjoy it for what it is, a car show...

This is the first of Top Gear US, dont compare it to a show that's been on for sixteen seasons. Give it time, it will get better. In the mean time enjoy it for what it is, a car show...

laugh.gif
... i still never watched the show, and dont plan to... i dont know... its like buying fake jordans... you know its there, cheap, maybe a hot colorway... but once you put your foot in its just not the same, and you know it just doesnt have that IT factor..

laugh.gif
... i still never watched the show, and dont plan to... i dont know... its like buying fake jordans... you know its there, cheap, maybe a hot colorway... but once you put your foot in its just not the same, and you know it just doesnt have that IT factor..

everyone is sayin TGA is trash..but im enjoying it right now blind driving lol...but im just a car head so i would watch any car show...

everyone is sayin TGA is trash..but im enjoying it right now blind driving lol...but im just a car head so i would watch any car show...

UK Top Gear is one of my favorite shows. 

I don't even see this as a competition and you can't really.  US version is just starting off.  Who knows what will happen with this version but I'll give it a shot. 

If Clarkson thinks a car is crap he'll just say it.  Hope the US guys do the same.  The Brits humor they don't give a damn who they offend which I don't think this version can pull off. 

But i'll be interesting to see the cars and challenges.  Even though the UK Top  Gear has done epic things already. 

UK Top Gear is one of my favorite shows. 

I don't even see this as a competition and you can't really.  US version is just starting off.  Who knows what will happen with this version but I'll give it a shot. 

If Clarkson thinks a car is crap he'll just say it.  Hope the US guys do the same.  The Brits humor they don't give a damn who they offend which I don't think this version can pull off. 

But i'll be interesting to see the cars and challenges.  Even though the UK Top  Gear has done epic things already. 

Originally Posted by NEX87

Yea, this episode was much better then last weeks

Originally Posted by NEX87

Yea, this episode was much better then last weeks

I really enjoyed tonights episode. I chuckled atthe comment about the British being liars.

What I can't wait to see is a UK vs US battle. Maybe Stig vs Stig? Prolly won't happen as the Stigs have an unbeatable image to uphold.

I really enjoyed tonights episode. I chuckled atthe comment about the British being liars.

What I can't wait to see is a UK vs US battle. Maybe Stig vs Stig? Prolly won't happen as the Stigs have an unbeatable image to uphold.

THAT chubby guy with the beard is so bloody anoyying. good god shut everything he says sounds like he is reading it off a loose leaf paper, yes im mad. just want to pound his face in over in over till he stops moving. woosa... that viper vs helicopter first episode was so horrible good lord i was ashamed to watch it. that taner dude can stay hes cool hes a cool driver but other then that
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

THAT chubby guy with the beard is so bloody anoyying. good god shut everything he says sounds like he is reading it off a loose leaf paper, yes im mad. just want to pound his face in over in over till he stops moving. woosa... that viper vs helicopter first episode was so horrible good lord i was ashamed to watch it. that taner dude can stay hes cool hes a cool driver but other then that
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom