Top Secret about the early release jordan sneakers at Air-Randy and Marqueesole and sole-locker.....

someone must be proud of snitchin whoever out. if it stops fakes, then whatever. if it does not make a difference, it's gonna suck not to see earlypictures

damn i just saw that youtube video, and i want the carmines now!

& thw truth comes to light.

Can't say I'm surprised.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

You think I give a flying %*+# about someone stealing from JB? Hearing people are stealing from JB and lining their pockets with "what should be" JB's money is the best news I've heard about JB in months!!!!!!

Like I said, JB deserves everything it has coming to it. They are a bunch of thoughtless scumbags who deserve nothing other than a chapter 11 bankruptcy. They make the shoes impossible to get then get upset when people do shady things to get them?

^^I totally agree. Remember, JB are the same idiots who not only got a bunch of their best customers to pay top dollar for some hideous online exclusive,but showed total contempt for those customers by also creating a way for them to wait several hours in some BS electronic queue. Why don't they just pullout a gun, shoot at our feet and scream, "dance rummy, dance!"

i think they may be fake. but i could be wrong. y jus a single box with no tag. so is this guys shoes fake too. my$p@ce.com/23jayshustla

Originally Posted by 2manyJays

i think they may be fake. but i could be wrong. y jus a single box with no tag. so is this guys shoes fake too. my$p@ce.com/23jayshustla

wth? The sites sell legitimate shoes. What's in question, however, is how they receive said shoes so early.

The shoes are made in a different place then where they are boxed
so they could've just given dude a random box

You think I give a flying %*+# about someone stealing from JB? Hearing people are stealing from JB and lining their pockets with "what should be" JB's money is the best news I've heard about JB in months!!!!!!

Like I said, JB deserves everything it has coming to it. They are a bunch of thoughtless scumbags who deserve nothing other than a chapter 11 bankruptcy. They make the shoes impossible to get then get upset when people do shady things to get them?
I agree… I'm too old to still put up with what Brand Jordan gives us. I just simply want to own the shoes that Ihad as a boy again. I hate this B.S. that we all have to go through with limited runs, cheap materials, and retros notbeing faithful to OG's. Jordan's have never been as popular as they are now and yet I really hate the companyand what it has become, a greedy unscrupulous corporation. Like you, I really couldn't give a damn if someone isstealing from them. I also don't care about people wearing fakes anymore. Why should I? I'm not losing a customer, they are. They're running this company to the ground by providing subpar products, living off a 90's dynasty with a dark cloud over its head, and making fan boys believe they are full of altruistic acts when they come outwith a retro. That's a façade with real intentions of making money, as much money as you can, and knowing thatit's insatiable. Eventually this supernova of success will darken and Jordans will simply be sneakers, nothingspecial

I could care less too. Im done with JB. They have not made anything appealing to me in years. Subpar crap and crappy colorways. Im more happy paying more thanretail and making somebody else money for a shoe that was made prior to 03 that was true to what I grew up on. The day Nike Air comes back, the original shapeof the shoes comes back, and the company actually cares about its legacy, is when I think an issue like what has happened will matter to me.

^i think the phrase you mean is "you couldN'T care less" for if you could, it basically means that you care a bit.

elgallo23 wrote:

I agree… I'm too old to still put up with what Brand Jordan gives us. I just simply want to own the shoes that I had as a boy again. I hate this B.S. that we all have to go through with limited runs, cheap materials, and retros not being faithful to OG's. Jordan's have never been as popular as they are now and yet I really hate the company and what it has become, a greedy unscrupulous corporation. Like you, I really couldn't give a damn if someone is stealing from them. I also don't care about people wearing fakes anymore. Why should I? I'm not losing a customer, they are. They're running this company to the ground by providing sub par products, living off a 90's dynasty with a dark cloud over its head, and making fan boys believe they are full of altruistic acts when they come out with a retro. That's a façade with real intentions of making money, as much money as you can, and knowing that it's insatiable. Eventually this supernova of success will darken and Jordans will simply be sneakers, nothing special

Agreed.

Originally Posted by elgallo23

I agree… I'm too old to still put up with what Brand Jordan gives us. I just simply want to own the shoes that I had as a boy again. I hate this B.S. that we all have to go through with limited runs, cheap materials, and retros not being faithful to OG's. Jordan's have never been as popular as they are now and yet I really hate the company and what it has become, a greedy unscrupulous corporation. Like you, I really couldn't give a damn if someone is stealing from them. I also don't care about people wearing fakes anymore. Why should I? I'm not losing a customer, they are. They're running this company to the ground by providing sub par products, living off a 90's dynasty with a dark cloud over its head, and making fan boys believe they are full of altruistic acts when they come out with a retro. That's a façade with real intentions of making money, as much money as you can, and knowing that it's insatiable. Eventually this supernova of success will darken and Jordans will simply be sneakers, nothing special

that made me think ..its like why even care anymore about JB ..materials suck...colors are UNBELIEVEABLE & OUTRAGEOUS....im done with that
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by OGskinnyJ

wonder if its a move by jb to tighten up?
some of the local spots that used to presale j's like finishline etc stopped right before the 9.14 connect still held for me but he said jb rep came through and said they better quit showing shows early and no more presale or they were gonna lose the jb line.

yeah my manager was telling me something about this... we cant "show off" or reserve shoes no more (as far as nikes; jordans, af1) he saidsomthing like it contradicts something in the nike contract finishline has, or something along the lines off that. but my footaction still does it, and i no achamps were the asst manager will give you a shoe early no like... now if that aint a B**** then i dont no what is.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

They are a bunch of thoughtless scumbags who deserve nothing other than a chapter 11 bankruptcy.

i believe that day is coming. right now theyre just hanging out in the wind praying for hype to move product, and creating false hype where it doesntalready exist. that cant be a lasting business model.

i do know one thing no matter how you feel about their hustle
everybody and i mean everybody is going to miss them early pictures
from them two places

Originally Posted by 1Sdot

yeah my manager was telling me something about this... we cant "show off" or reserve shoes no more (as far as nikes; jordans, af1)...

Damn that sucks. Now we have to wait in line for the shoe and hopefully not get into a fight waiting for the store to open? I remember when I walked in toChamps and saw the Original XIII (Wh-Blk) shoe before release day. They also had the posters up for the shoe. I wonder how we will see the Jordans nowbecause the commercials certainly don't show the shoe like they used to.

While, I don't condone stealing the shoes prior to release day, I certainly don't feel sorry for the Jordan Brand. Somewhere down the line, JB forgotabout their customers that made them who they are and solely care about the almighty dollar. Instead of worrying about these leaked pics they should do aninternal investigation and find out who is in charge of releasing these inferior products and colorways. It's a shame to see how this company has turnedfrom something inspired by greatness to being inspired by profit. There is a way to have both. 2008, the year they killed Jordan Brand.

Back
Top Bottom