Top this story. Now w/ pics page 1.

im going to have to go to Goodwill once in a blue and see i find anything
nerd.gif

now my question is, how is it that shoes that are 24 years old, in better shape than the new stuff that JB drops?
roll.gif

awesome find.

that's pretty sick .. Where do u live ? I guess Oregons thrift stores have better kicks cuz they r near Nike

nice. It's really not that out of the ordinary. the second time i visited goodwill, i found some bred 11s for $6 and some linen 4s for $5. Flipped the XIsfor $120 shipped and the IVs for $40.

Originally Posted by DreSlay

Originally Posted by CWK

This might top that.
As an NIKE intern, I received a shipping carton with twelve FREE pairs of Brand Jordan player exclusives (some multiples).
It tops it but you never paid for them. You don't count mister showoff
smh.gif

DAMN WHY YOU HATIN???

I guess Oregons thrift stores have better kicks cuz they r near Nike
you have no idea
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
. buffalo exchange, once upon a time, in downtown portland and SE portland,you could get good jordan sneakers. occasionally you still can, but both stores have been dry in the last year.

killer deal. i find some cool stuff from time to time...

a couple of months ago i found a NDS pair of Fire Red V retros from 99....$6...too bad they're size 15

Nice find!!
pimp.gif

I found a pair of Mars IV's for $20 @ a shoe store's whole sale warehouse about a year ago. No box, but they were Dead Stock.
Also found a Mitchell & Ness Cincinatti Reds jacket at a thrift store for $30 a couple years back.

those were my very first pair of jordans. i think even the size is the same. nice find that brings back memories i remember rocking two different colorstrings too. i'd love to find a deal like that.

Back
Top Bottom