Topless broads & costume crusaders force NY to regulate Time Square

Did this just go into effect? I just got back from NY on Tuesday and stayed near Times Square and didn't see this at all.

but what about the *******?

Free ******* and mickey mouse are one of the best parts about times square.

Because of my newfound respect for Bodega sandwiches, I will not partake in any NYC slander.

I remember visiting in 2010 we saw some guys dressed as spiderman so as a gag my girl and I took a pic with him.

He goes "that'll be $5..."

we walked off laughing. That place is flippin weird.

I live in NY and walked through Times Square for the first time in 10 years last summer, it's the weirdest ****** place in all of NYC. Not just the costumed people, but even the mix of people passing through it.

I think they worried it will fall into decay like it did in the 70s and 80s. Time Square was prostitution central back in the day. 

I think they worried it will fall into decay like it did in the 70s and 80s. Time Square was prostitution central back in the day. 

It needs to fall back into decay for cultural purposes. Show these transplants how it was. (Just for a couple days though)

I live in NY and walked through Times Square for the first time in 10 years last summer, it's the weirdest ****** place in all of NYC. Not just the costumed people, but even the mix of people passing through it.

its a tourist attraction.

**** does this even mean b?

It's a tourist attraction so it's gunna be a weird mix of people (not true for every or even most tourist attractions. You get a diverse mix but not necessarily weirdness all around.)

It's a tourist attraction so costumed people are gunna harass you at every step? Ughh...no.

But I'm not gunna argue with someone who gets exposed for being wrong all the time but literally has never changed his mind once, unless da conservative agenda wants him to.

Last edited:
If i'm meeting up with people for happy hour I always pass through times square / midtown. I don't really find the area weird because i'm weird too so it all seems normal to me.

It's a tourist attraction so it's gunna be a weird mix of people (not true for every or even most tourist attractions. You get a diverse mix but not necessarily weirdness all around.)

It's a tourist attraction so costumed people are gunna harass you at every step? Ughh...no.

But I'm not gunna argue with someone who gets exposed for being wrong all the time but literally has never changed his mind once, unless da conservative agenda wants him to.
Bruh has something to get off his chest
laugh.gif

But

your complaints about Time Square "being too weird" :lol: u must've just got to NY

hello Time Square been infested with tourists & weirdos since prostitution & peepshows was da norm in da 70's- 90's

Bruh has something to get off his chest
laugh.gif
Son has had it over the simplest comment 
laugh.gif

He need to tell us what's really bothering him

Went to HS on 46th st. Times Square was the spot. You had drug/mixtape sellers in front of Virgin. Laser tag and arcades.
Eminem shutting the square down via TRL appearance. :smokin

It was goon city at night tho :x.

This bruh mad as hell :rofl:

your complaints about Time Square "being too weird" :lol: u must've just got to NY

hello Time Square been infested with tourists & weirdos since prostitution & peepshows was da norm in da 70's- 90's

Yeah Times Square has ALWAYS been a cesspool....I feel dirty just walking through it....don't even understand why people literally go into hypothermia every New Years standing all day and night in the street to watch a ball drop....idiots looking like sitting ducks for a terrorist attack.

Yeah Times Square has ALWAYS been a cesspool....I feel dirty just walking through it....don't even understand why people literally go into hypothermia every New Years standing all day and night in the street to watch a ball drop....idiots looking like sitting ducks for a terrorist attack.

no bathroom breaks = all them folks rocking diapers to watch a ball drop.. no thanks :x :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom