Toronto Raptor fans - check in here

51 by Ross and still can't pick up the w , that's embarrassing
How is that embarrassing? They lost one of their most consistent players to an injury and were outplayed at almost every moment.

Great game to watch. That's a loss people can swallow because you can see it wasn't a loss on lack of effort. 

Right now I would agree that Parker is playing better but I would wait until the tourny starts before claiming whose the better player between parker and wiggins. But as far as potential though, Wiggins has the second most potential in this draft. The player with the highest potential in this draft is Embiid.
Agreed,

I know these guys are early in their careers but Parker along with his all-around skill has that "takeover" mode more apparent now than Wiggins who is great too but plays more within the flow of the game and will get criticized for not being aggressive even when he plays well.

They don't approach the game the same way

51 by Ross and still can't pick up the w , that's embarrassing
Honestly I would take one L with Ross showing the potential of 50+pts than one win and he scored 8.

If we're still in building mode which between the two what do we learn more from?

How many people more people know about Terrance Ross now aside from the dunks. Teams will guard him better which will make him better down the line meaning more W's in the future.

^ i think most people around the raptors organization (at the time) knew he had that potential in him. he was putting up kobe-like numbers all the time in college. i think that's why they drafted him as high as they did. even during the summer, word was that the two players deemed untouchable on the roster for trades were jv and ross. a lot of people benefited from the rudy trade, but he's benefited the most by seeing his minutes go up. as soon as demar went down, he had a lot more put on his shoulders that game. he stepped up. it's a nice feel good story and a great individual accomplishment, but i agree that Ws come first. if anything, all it did was clarify his trade value.

it wasn't an embarrassment, but it does highlight the team's shortcomings against better teams (a better team that was playing without Chris Paul for that matter). the east really sucks. we're going to take advantage of that to try and make a deep playoff run. i hope the draft really is deep enough to have some gems left over beyond the lottery picks.

Great win way to bang out a gritty win, I wouldn't say there in a rebuild year there record says different .time to put there cards out there and see what it is at the end of the year if we get a top 4 seed in the east can't really say there rebuilding . Like c'mon man

^ he seems like the type of guy that will go out and prove each and every one of the eastern conference coaches that didn't vote for him wrong. i'm looking forward to seeing what he does on this west coast swing and the rest of the season. he belongs in one of those ugly blue and green sleeved jerseys with derozan. he's going to get a nice free agent contract in the summer. i hope the raptors can convince him to sign it with them.

^ he seems like the type of guy that will go out and prove each and every one of the eastern conference coaches that didn't vote for him wrong. i'm looking forward to seeing what he does on this west coast swing and the rest of the season. he belongs in one of those ugly blue and green sleeved jerseys with derozan. he's going to get a nice free agent contract in the summer. i hope the raptors can convince him to sign it with them.

came in here to pretty much post this word for word lol

repping Toronto like no other...

LL x TR

the Legends League made a Toronto Raptors inspired 'jersey tee' just in time for the playoffs.

front

back

http://shop.thelegendsleague.com/collections/all/products/****every1-playoff-tee

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL BRAND

Tomorrow is game day fellas..for those of you going to the game you all better be loud as f*** at the ACC

GO RAPTORS GO!!
smokin.gif

Does anyone know how the OVO Raptors long sleeve tee fits? Thinking about picking up a Medium. I'm usually a Small, just wondering if I'll be swimming in it. Thanks. Go Raps.

There's also two different bodies, although both are labelled Large. One fits true, and the other fits closer to an XL.

we want to get to the second round. he and the rest of the nets are in the way. that's all it really is. as an aging former mvp in the twilight of his career, he's an easy target. i probably have more animosity towards pierce, if we're going to measure it. the two of them having played for boston in addition to the nets is probably the reason why those two garner the lion's share. what better way for toronto to prove themselves to the rest of the nba by taking down the veteran nets and two-thirds of the "anything is possible!" boston big 3. the toronto crowd is just channeling this energy into "kg sucks" because "pierce sucks" just doesn't have the same ring to it. i just hope jv doesn't think we're chanting "jv sucks" since his english ain't so good.

Last edited:
^ lol, also bad

not a sun reader, but their cover today is tremendous

well played, sun

Back
Top Bottom