Toronto Raptors @ Washington Wizards, vol Deja-vu

For us raps, if we take this home and home, it might just separate us from the rest of the teams under us, putting us in a position to secure the 4/5 spot.
We have to come out strong tonight, no doubt about that. And limit Caron (WHOOPS! my bad, definately spelled that wrong
laugh.gif
) on how much he effects the game.I know in the past we have limited Gil to the amount he effects the game. Hopefully we can do the same thing to Coron.

I say gameplan is Bosh all day. Get him to take the ball at Jamison all game. I think thats the best way we come out with a W tonight.

^ haha

I've been watching a bunch of Wizard's games lately. Really, we need to shut down their perimeter game. If Young, Stevenson, Butler and Jamison allcatch heat from downtown this thing will be a shootout. The beef is, Washington plays some pretty good team defense, so we need to come out firing from allcylinders right away.

I really hope Kapono gets it going again. This dude has been a bum lately. Not only does he play no defense, but this dude's body language has been on someBen Wallace/Holier than my team tip lately. He needs to start making 3s again and not make it seem like we wasted our MLE on him.

I think Bargs is back to scoring 10+ a night. Really, thats all we need from him. Parker has been beasting lately, Bosh is coming into his own and Calderon isAll-Star status.

These teams will probably split the next two games against each other.

Haywood is going to destroy the Raps so all we need to do is play our game and we should beat them minus our all-star starter.

Caron is out tonight.

Raps better take advantage of this.

eek.gif

Wizards without Caron = not good

I hate to see someone injured, but in this case, i hope he comes back after the home and home against us.

How many horrible jump shots in a row is that now for the raps. Come on. Stop shooting jumpers!

ENOUGH JUMPERS!
and The Wizards can get to the rim at will.
indifferent.gif

Nice hanger by Bosh. The Raptors have a shot if they maintain some decent defense. They've sucked at it for most of the night.
That kid Mason is good.

Why is Anthony Parker still playing? Why is he still shooting contested shots?

I always though of him as a high IQ player, but he's really putting that into question here.
and
indifferent.gif
@ Sam for not taking him out. He's 2-14 and he is stillshooting it every time his hands touch the ball. They are not even good looks.

That kid Mason is good.

Shaq could hit open threes if someone gave him the shots. We are not challanging ANYTHING at all. These boys better wake up for the game tommorow, cuz there isno way in hell that i am watching this garbage of a performance again.

smh.gif

The day Roger Mason hits four threes on us in the second half.
smh.gif
Awful. Completely Awful.

Game turned off now.

This is why the Raptors will never be taken seriously, they should have HAD this game easily.

and if Antonio Daniels is beating you then it's bad I don't care how close the game is....
smh.gif

^ And Roger Mason Jr you have to add.

Kapono, We want our 24 million back. Please give it back by cash before 7:00 EST tommorow. Thank you.

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

since when do you hesitate to flick up a 3 from the corner kapono?!!

Kapono, We want our 24 million back. Please give it back by cash before 7:00 EST tommorow. Thank you.
Not so fast..........there's interest.

You also owe 12 million on top of that.

enh the shot Kapono got wasn't good made sense to hold up.

Back
Top Bottom