Toronto SneakerHeadz, possibly all of Canada....

I'm going to do everyone a solid and tell you if you like the new Lebron 9 South Beaches/Miami Vice and want to buy for retail....RUN to your nearest footlocker right now!! It HAS TO BE A HOUSE OF HOOPS store. That's all I'm gonna say.

Thanks for letting us/me know, dude, but by the time I got to the Eaton Centre FL all pairs (20) were already pre-ordered and sold out.

Dude said that samey-same for Yorkdale. They were the only two HOHs in Toronto to get them, sadly. But maybe Nike Toronto will get 'em. No pre-order, though...

Originally Posted by Rick Kang

Thanks for letting us/me know, dude, but by the time I got to the Eaton Centre FL all pairs (20) were already pre-ordered and sold out.

Dude said that samey-same for Yorkdale. They were the only two HOHs in Toronto to get them, sadly. But maybe Nike Toronto will get 'em. No pre-order, though...

Yeah, really appreciate the heads up man.  They're all gone at Square One in Mississauga too.

good stuff Inferno....I was just gonna post that!!!

Good to see we arent getting the shaft on this one too

Of all the days I decided to take a snooze from NT, and this happen.

Anyways good news for us that were getting them.

Now since all FL stocks are sold out, I'm hoping Nike and Livestock to get these as well.

It wasn't just HOH locations, Scarborough Town Centre FL got also. I don't know about the other locations but they didn't do a one per person limit. One person pre-ordered 10 pairs, I want to shake that man's hand.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

It wasn't just HOH locations, Scarborough Town Centre FL got also. I don't know about the other locations but they didn't do a one per person limit. One person pre-ordered 10 pairs, I want to shake that man's hand.
laugh.gif
STC IS CONSIDERED A HOH. 
It's unfortunate to hear nobody was able to cop, I was really hoping the early info would help. I was the first one at my spot to preorder, I could have ordered 12 of the 24 pairs allocated to my spot. I honestly felt guilty about doing that and wanted to give others a chance to cop, so I only took 4 pairs, 2 for personal, one for a buddy, and one to flip to help out paying for the kickz. 

I posted this thread just an hour after I got the news, but my spot had sold out before I even got home to post, (under an hour...24 pairs gone to 3 or 4 people). I hope others follow my lead and we can turn this little spot on the web into a place where we can really help each other out. Just as I was finishing up paying, a guy who was a friend of one of the employess came in and ordered 11 pairs. I was so pissed, but at least I left there not feeling guilty.... there is something to be said for being able to sleep at night imo. 

Being in Canada, odds are already against us landing the good stuff, I consider anyone who posts here to be a true sneakerhead, and I think we should do whatever we can to help each other out.  

Originally Posted by Inferno69

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
STC IS CONSIDERED A HOH. 
It is? well damn.
laugh.gif

Has there been any thought to limit pre-orders to 2-3? I mean more power to the dude who has 3.5 grand to flip on sneakers - I can't hate his hustle, he's maximizing his economic potential, but 11 pairs is nuts.. spread the wealth homie!

When I copped the LeBron Home Elites at Nike store on Bloor on Saturday, they gave me a hard time about copping two (one for me, another for a homeboy) but eventually relented.

They said you could get two different colorways but not two of the same. I understand totally and agree – but explained I wasn't copping to resell.

I think a limit of two is good, though. Hopefully FLs follow their lead – but only for the releases they know people will be hyped for.

When I copped the LeBron Home Elites at Nike store on Bloor on Saturday, they gave me a hard time about copping two (one for me, another for a homeboy) but eventually relented.

They said you could get two different colorways but not two of the same. I understand totally and agree – but explained I wasn't copping to resell.

I think a limit of two is good, though. Hopefully FLs follow their lead – but only for the releases they know people will be hyped for.
This make no sense, it wasn't like you were out there buying the FSR.

I agree a limit of 2 per colorways is a good way to go and hope FL follow suit.

I understand totally and agree – but explained I wasn't copping to resell.
And they were to believe you specifically?
laugh.gif

Most of the everyday re-sellers are people who buy 1 or 2 pairs, not FSR. That was always the common number, 2, the second pair pretty much pays for the first one you plan to keep.

A reseller who buys one or two pairs probably isn't a very good (or smart) reseller. So if they want theirs plus-one I can live with that.

And people who subscribe to the one-to-rock, one-to-stock philosophy are cool, too.

It's the 8-pair buyer that most take issue with.

A reseller who buys one or two pairs probably isn't a very good (or smart) reseller. So if they want theirs plus-one I can live with that.

And people who subscribe to the one-to-rock, one-to-stock philosophy are cool, too.

It's the 8-pair buyer that most take issue with.
Enh, this or that.

Back
Top Bottom