Torrence's GF is my homie vol. im the last to kno!

LOL hey guys im not a huge football buff! i actually hate the sport but ehhh.... I recently found out my friend i grew up with is dating Leigh Anthony Torrenceof the Red skins! LOL

I wanna know what the big secret was smh ironically we used to call her ftball head when she was yonger, now she givin ftball players he*@! LOLOL j/k

Yea Im aware that NT wouldnt let me post this thread without pics!!!!

2ldyozt.jpg

2h3zneq.jpg

jqj11g.jpg

a4y0dg.jpg

110j59u.jpg

He kinda looks like former nter "batman" LOLOL :tongue:

no disrespect but shes prolly the 3rd option on his the roster. ask her do she like basketball players tho?
smile.gif

o yea and his team is trash, the bottom of the NFC EAST, but yet their fans swear that the next year will be their year
roll.gif
sick.gif

i think he plays DB

*waits for die heart fan to flame* tell them bums to make the playoffs

^^^ lol i keep hearing the ******** are the PITTS!!! lol i kno nothing about sports soooo ehh IF she is the 3rd option, he's very open with it, he's onfacebook! lol tagged pics and all

Originally Posted by iMaPyT

^^^ lol i keep hearing the ******** are the PITTS!!! lol i kno nothing about sports soooo ehh IF she is the 3rd option, he's very open with it, he's on facebook! lol tagged pics and all
So she's the 3rd option for a 3rd string DB? lulz

I am a huge skins fan.

Torrence is not that good. In my opinion he was our worst DB.

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

She settled for a 5th string CB?
laugh.gif
But yeah, he's on the Saints not the ********

Hi hater ...
smh.gif

*thinks what is the occupation YOUR girl is doin*

& Pabs ...
laugh.gif
... 20 & up cuzzo ... ALL JESUS!

the base salary for an nfl player is 500k..........

3rd string or not he's still making more than all the haters in here. yeah he sucks but im pretty sure none of you guys play in the nfl..

im gonna add leigh torrence on facebook.

yes im a skins fan..

Back
Top Bottom