Total Foamposite Max - Current-Blue/Black

Hey Guys,

Just got the word that my boys at Unheardof Cincinnati are blowing these out for $125 (+ Ohio tax) shipped.  Comes out to $133.13.  Give em a shout at (513) 744-9444 if you're interested.  FSR from 8, 9-13.

Peace,
    J

jeez thats cheap

i wish i never coped at retail 2 weeks ago

that's wholesale price on these

Last edited:
it may be a steal but at what cost. that color scheme looks incomplete they should of went alll blue or black with the silver nike check.

Copped 2 pairs for $266 shipped from that shop. A size 11 yesterday and 11.5 today. They're out of 11s though.

Ima just use these as beaters for the winter time so I don't always have to wear boots.

CAME OUT BETTER THAN I EXPECTED BUT STILL A NO GO FOR ME... HAVING THESE FOR 133 IS THE ONLY COME UP...AND THEY DEF SHOULD HAVE MADE A BLACK AND PURPLE COLORWAY AS WELL

When are they re-releasing the white ones!?! And I'll cop those black one at outlet prices soon enough. These are a wash

never was a fan...
sick.gif

are these still around?
There were a few places still trying to get retail, so yeah they're still around. I know of a couple stores in MD that still have 'em. Ebay is your best bet. I had to grab 2 pairs when they were 99.99
pimp.gif

There were a few places still trying to get retail, so yeah they're still around. I know of a couple stores in MD that still have 'em. Ebay is your best bet. I had to grab 2 pairs when they were 99.99
pimp.gif
woulda copped for that price too

Back
Top Bottom