**Touchin sensitive body parts after handlin chillies unappreciation**

i just took a leak and now i am PAYING!!
mad.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

feels like a derivative of the clap
smh.gif
laugh.gif
.....i mean i've rubbed my eye before (one on my face) and that aint pleasant. but thisjust feels wrong.

anybody else taken this particular L?

I took the L the other day and got toothpaste in my eye. It burned like nobodies business

funny.

the other day i was reading up on jalapenos (random i know) and i read that some people are really sensitive to it and can "burn" themselves afterhandling these peppers.

lol

Yes..happened to me after I ate at a cajun crawfish/shrimp spot. For a second I couldnt figure out why and had to go thru the list of relations.

i keep mines wrapped (4skin ftw lol)

I like hot food (spicy) but cant stand burning the tongue, i leave food for 5 mins then devour.

i removed the chilli seeds with my fingers (easier than a knife) rinsed my hands and carried on cooking...

after i ate i went to pee and now my piece feels like its in a foreman grill. smh.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I took the L the other day and got toothpaste in my eye. It burned like nobodies business

How did that happen
nerd.gif

roll.gif
i, too, would like to know. did you look inside the hole andprematurely squeezed it and peter north'd yourself?

EDIT*** ahhhh, now i see, no pun intended.

Originally Posted by NinongBrown

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by JayHood23

How did that happen
nerd.gif

roll.gif
i, too, would like to know. did you look inside the hole and prematurely squeezed it and peter north'd yourself?

EDIT*** ahhhh, now i see, no pun intended.

roll.gif

well chili is like this but

at least you ain't handling chemicals like hydrochloric acid
laugh.gif

damn Labs

Originally Posted by High St

i removed the chilli seeds with my fingers (easier than a knife) rinsed my hands and carried on cooking...

after i ate i went to pee and now my piece feels like its in a foreman grill. smh.
roll.gif

Damn...you should know better
laugh.gif
...that's like usin IcyHot as a...personal lubricant...bet you wont do it again...nothin teaches you a lesson likepained genitalia...

something on this post just SCREAMS suspect
dudes taking bout handling thier chilly then rubbing one in the eye?
%%%

Back
Top Bottom