Toyota SUPRA -2021 adds 2.0L 255hp to the line-up, 3.0L power increased to 383hp

how so?

i think it's pretty competitive with it starting at $50k.
I would have preferred they stayed in house with a more modern 2JZ instead of BMW's B58. Also, it's lacking on the looks department, but that's just my opinion so take it how you will. I guess Toyota had to cut-corner's since these type of "roadsters" aren't as popular as they used to be, but I'm still underwhelmed nonetheless.

Toyota made the new supra too slow kind of disappointing after looking at the GTR and NSX in terms of performance. I think thet new one would look better in black but the old supra better :smokin

Last edited:
Toyota made the new supra too slow kind of disappointing after looking at the GTR and NSX in terms of performance. I think thet new one would look better in black but the old supra better :smokin

to be fair, those cost 2x-4x more and really only obtainable by a very few and are meant as low production vehicles

this along with the z4 are meant to have a much bigger production number

10 years too late. $50k? Nahhhhh

Wake me up when the new Nissan Z car gets revealed

335hp for 50k I'm sorry i just don't see the math adding up here. They should re badge it this is not deserving of the Supra name.

Bimmers Are not the cheapest car to Mod Either have no clue why they went with the BMW L6. These new Engineers Nowadays are not catching the grasp of what made 90s Japanese super cars so special.

Bimmers Are not the cheapest car to Mod Either have no clue why they went with the BMW L6. These new Engineers Nowadays are not catching the grasp of what made 90s Japanese super cars so special.

That’s what I’m saying. Even into the 2000s.

The s2k for example is slow af stock but can handle boost just fine and for 5 grand you supercharge it. It was also a drivers car which the Supra won’t be.

thats where u wrong fam bmw has a lot of aftermarket support and a lot of power to be made with them engines just look at the n54 engines i think thats mainly why toyota went to BMW for their turbo inline 6

thats where u wrong fam bmw has a lot of aftermarket support and a lot of power to be made with them engines just look at the n54 engines i think thats mainly why toyota went to BMW for their turbo inline 6

Beg to differ You can almost spend 10k on just Bolton parts for an E60. Yeah you can make power but must tuner and builder customer base can get full Bolton and internal work done for that price. I'm Full aware of the N54 potential and I think the old 2jz is cheaper and has tons more potential. Toyota needs to get some of those old engineers out of retirement and bring some glory back to the Supra name.

Dare i say they made it too agressive looking. The old one had lines was smiling all the time and looked like she liked having a good time lol, this one look like she high maintenance and counts calories so she can keep up with everyone else.

Like yo... you not even that bad to be doin alla that. The new one takes itself waay too serious.
It looks like Galvatron and the fake bumblebee lol.

Back
Top Bottom