Toyota vs Honda vs Nissan? Most Reliable brand, looking to eventually get a new car.

looking to buy a new car myself, i don't like how honda's look
indifferent.gif
--but I'm considering a toyota avalon , or a nissan maxima--what do you guys think is a better car and why?
also whats the feedback on an acura tl?

indifferent.gif
--but I'm considering a toyota avalon , or a nissan maxima--what do you guys think is a better car and why?

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

The Hondas in my price range are either kinda uggo, or would have alot of miles, Can it be officially said that current Hondas have the same reliability of their 90s counter parts?
Not as good as the late 90s/early 2000's, but still very solid. They're probably better than anything else you can buy right now.
Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

indifferent.gif
Maxima. It seems to be very popular on NT, and in general, and Toyotas are
tired.gif
. The styling is so outdated and the ride quality is smooth but very boring. The Maxima uses a 350Z engine so you know it's going to go harder than the Toyota. Also, I haven't been inside a Maxima before, but Toyota's have so much plastic in them. They got plastic everywhere - even the trim is just metal/leather looking plastic.

The Hondas in my price range are either kinda uggo, or would have alot of miles, Can it be officially said that current Hondas have the same reliability of their 90s counter parts?
Not as good as the late 90s/early 2000's, but still very solid. They're probably better than anything else you can buy right now.
Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

indifferent.gif
Maxima. It seems to be very popular on NT, and in general, and Toyotas are
tired.gif
. The styling is so outdated and the ride quality is smooth but very boring. The Maxima uses a 350Z engine so you know it's going to go harder than the Toyota. Also, I haven't been inside a Maxima before, but Toyota's have so much plastic in them. They got plastic everywhere - even the trim is just metal/leather looking plastic.

Is Maxima suppose to be some kind of luxury joint? For the price of a used one I could get a BMW or Lexus used

Is Maxima suppose to be some kind of luxury joint? For the price of a used one I could get a BMW or Lexus used

Kind of. It's like a value-sport/luxury. You could say they're comparable to Lexus, but they're probably more fun than Lexus to drive.

BMWs are terrible for maintenance. If you want your car to last, stay away from the German brands.

Kind of. It's like a value-sport/luxury. You could say they're comparable to Lexus, but they're probably more fun than Lexus to drive.

BMWs are terrible for maintenance. If you want your car to last, stay away from the German brands.

Originally Posted by scshift

LOL! BMW enthusiast would beg to differ

Originally Posted by scshift

LOL! BMW enthusiast would beg to differ

Back
Top Bottom