Trace Cyrus (aka Miley Cyrus' brother) = WINNING

the only WU tattoo i've ever seen in action...

jbTmH0VPCVhFP.jpg

Damb dudes tats is ILL tho! Wouldnt even get any like that..and they kinda look like he got em all at once lol but still dope none the less

Brenda Song is bad :smokin

I bet she doesn't know squat about the Wu. So many goobers with Wu-Tang shirts, tattoos, and whatever else that don't know diddly. It's becoming the equivalent of wearing a Rolling Stones or Bob Marley shirt.

Before you ask. Yeah. I'm mad. :lol:

GFK about to drop an album and that **** better go quadruple uranium with all of these new Wu "fans."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pimp:

I wonder if he just spends his sisters money? :lol:

What does he do?

Was curious too, doesn't look like it but he actually does work aside from dropping out of HS... Read this on celebritynetworth.com:

Trace Cyrus' net worth is $2 million dollars. Born in Ashland, Kentucky, Trace Cyrus is the son of Leticia Finley Cyrus, and the adopted son of her second husband, Billy Ray Cyrus. A singer/songwriter and guitarist, he often toured with Billy Ray Cyrus, playing backup in his band. He dropped out of high school in 2006, and started the rock band, Metro Station, with Mason Musso. Metro Station signed with Columbia Records and toured as part of the "Soundtrack of Your Summer" Tour in 2008, as well as appearing on "Total Request Live". However, the duo was not able to capitalize on their early success, and broke up in 2010. He subsequently formed the group, Ashland HIGH, and is currently writing songs and self-producing their first album. He still tours with Billy Ray Cyrus, and was also featured on younger sister, Miley Cyrus' album, "Breakout".

I wonder if he just spends his sisters money?
laugh.gif

What does he do?
Was curious too, doesn't look like it but he actually does work aside from dropping out of HS... Read this on celebritynetworth.com:
Trace Cyrus' net worth is $2 million dollars. Born in Ashland, Kentucky, Trace Cyrus is the son of Leticia Finley Cyrus, and the adopted son of her second husband, Billy Ray Cyrus. A singer/songwriter and guitarist, he often toured with Billy Ray Cyrus, playing backup in his band. He dropped out of high school in 2006, and started the rock band, Metro Station, with Mason Musso. Metro Station signed with Columbia Records and toured as part of the "Soundtrack of Your Summer" Tour in 2008, as well as appearing on "Total Request Live". However, the duo was not able to capitalize on their early success, and broke up in 2010. He subsequently formed the group, Ashland HIGH, and is currently writing songs and self-producing their first album. He still tours with Billy Ray Cyrus, and was also featured on younger sister, Miley Cyrus' album, "Breakout".

Back
Top Bottom