Trade Check

I wouldn't do the trade even if the Space Jams were DS. I think you're better off keeping your 1s. Besides, it's a matter of time until they release the Space Jams again. I doubt Bred or Royals will be released anytime soon. That's just my opinion. I know some people really like 11s, so it's ultimately on how much you like them. 

I wanted the Space Jams more. And the condition is almost new.

Thanks for the reply. Rep'd [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I wouldn't do the trade even if the Space Jams were DS. I think you're better off keeping your 1s. Besides, it's a matter of time until they release the Space Jams again. I doubt Bred or Royals will be released anytime soon. That's just my opinion. I know some people really like 11s, so it's ultimately on how much you like them. 
Agreed bro i don't like that deal

Thanks for the advice.

Here's a different trade. My 9/10 J11 Concords for a BNDS J1 Royals. Straight trade. Fair or no?

Thanks for the advice.

Here's a different trade. My 9/10 J11 Concords for a BNDS J1 Royals. Straight trade. Fair or no?
would need pix of each pair to determine authenticity and shape.. your 9/10 and ours may be different..As far as trades go, get what you want.. If you want the Royals trade. It's a personal preference.. However it would be a cold day in hell for me to trade a pair of legit Royals for some Cords..

would need pix of each pair to determine authenticity and shape.. your 9/10 and ours may be different..As far as trades go, get what you want.. If you want the Royals trade. It's a personal preference.. However it would be a cold day in hell for me to trade a pair of legit Royals for some Cords..
Well, the guy backed out. And I'm looking at a DS AJ1xSB for my cords.

Not necessarily true for the bred 1s. There's been multiple different releases of the bred 1s in some shape or another over the past 5-6 years while the space jams have only been released once in that time frame. Royals on the other hand are rare

Update
After a series of trades and resell, here's what i got in the end:

- My used 9/10 Royal1, DS Bred1 and VNDS Bred11 for a DS Royal1, VNDS Space Jam and approx. 230 cash.

Guess i'll never let them Royals go, and I wanted the Space Jams over Breds. All I need to do now is find a BNDS Bred1 my size.
Will post photos soon. Thanks for all the advice NT fam!

Last edited:
What's BNDS? I assumed it was a typo for VNDS at first but I'm assuming it's not.

your original trade DS Bred 1 + Used Royals = $800 minimum, VNDS jams go for about $400, so you'd be losing big time. just my opinion..

I got my Bred1 for retail and Royal1 for 180.

Now, I see Bred1s here go around 300. Royal1s 400. Jams were priced at approx. 450. He added a total of 230.

Trade value as per my computation is 700:680. I know I could have done better.

But then again, I still got the shoes I wanted. Got a DS Royals back and my favorite, Space Jams. :smile:

I got my Bred1 for retail and Royal1 for 180.

Now, I see Bred1s here go around 300. Royal1s 400. Jams were priced at approx. 450. He added a total of 230.

Trade value as per my computation is 700:680. I know I could have done better.

But then again, I still got the shoes I wanted. Got a DS Royals back and my favorite, Space Jams.
smile.gif
Hey man, if you're happy and you got what you want, then that's all that matters! 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom