Trade Check

Does trading the tuxedo XIs for a pair of Fear IVs sound like a good trade to you guys? Thanks for your input

As long as they are both in similar condition don't see why not. Fear 4 is rarer than the tuxedo 11's and cost more to purchase when new, but in the end it all comes down to your personal taste and what you want to wear.

Thanks, I was thinking I'd trade them since I got the concord lows anyway and always wanted fthe fear 4s

They look okay so far.  It doesn't look like the tongues are choppy and the materials look correct.  To verify the shoes are legit, can you post some pictures of the label on the box, the black paper in the box, and the TWENTYTHIRTEEN engraving on the tongue?  As for the trade, do what you want.  Value wise, the trade is pretty even.  Nobody is really losing money, but because you said you already had the Concord lows, I'd go for the trade since you mentioned you always wanted the Fear 4s.  If you're happy after the trade, then that's all that matters.

They look okay so far.  It doesn't look like the tongues are choppy and the materials look correct.  To verify the shoes are legit, can you post some pictures of the label on the box, the black paper in the box, and the TWENTYTHIRTEEN engraving on the tongue?  As for the trade, do what you want.  Value wise, the trade is pretty even.  Nobody is really losing money, but because you said you already had the Concord lows, I'd go for the trade since you mentioned you always wanted the Fear 4s.  If you're happy after the trade, then that's all that matters.
Thanks and I'll ask for those pictures

Thats a trade that youre getting the better hand. Just make sure they are 100% legit. Get pics of, as stated above

decided against it because of this 
sick.gif

4's never had twenty thirteen on the tongues.. Only the 5's.

Back
Top Bottom