Traffic Camera's

So the other day i ran a red light at an intersection with camera's. It was in San Carlos, Ca if that helps. Is there any chance they dont get me. Howis the ticket gonna be roughly? I looked on google and such a bit but couldn't find too much info. Also how much does your insurance increase? Anyanswer/ response is appreciated.

yea you will probally get one

when is really the question

next week or next month

if your front two wheels passed the crosswalk then you safe.

my aunt got one a few years back, and she faught it saying she was in the intersection (front two wheels passed the crosswalk) and won. you MIGHT be able tosee in your photo they send if you were behind or in front of the lines. good luck

i got one earlier this month it was 50 dollars but thts in NY on the DMV site it says 50 to 85 $ but yea if you passed the cross walk your good money

I think the most camera'd out intersection in LA has to be Highland and Olympic...
smh.gif

I remember a camera caught me I never got anything in the mail over 2 years ago. I know it got me cause it was at night and I saw all the flashes all aroundme.

When I went to court for something else lots of people were getting off cause the camera took pad pics or it was hard to see whether the light was red or notso I would fight it if I were you.

I am sure you don't get any points or an increase in your insurance.

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

laugh.gif
at dudes getting caught....word. Get your windows tinted.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you think they catch you by facial features? I guess that whole license plate thing is for decoration

Originally Posted by infamousod

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you think they catch you by facial features? I guess that whole license plate thing is for decoration
lol...same thing i waas thinking

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ride with no plates
smokin.gif
word to living in florida

Is there any chance they dont get me.
did you happen to see if the camera flash went off? it's also possible that in your city, the police department rotates the cameras betweensites. for instance, in NYC, we have a bunch of "cameras" installed at various intersections, but at any given moment, only a few of them haveactive, working cameras. they rotate them on a regular basis.

Originally Posted by Kayway8

$110 in Philly

I'm getting my windows tinted ASAP...Great idea
not understanding this....

but i hate those traffic cams... freaking annoying... gotta think twice b4 making that light

Originally Posted by d3772000

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lol...same thing i waas thinking

This has got to be the biggest fail I have seen all day...How would tinted windows stop a camera from reading your license plate???

Got busted about 2 months ago in NE Philly...$100.00 fine...no big deal...

Originally Posted by Patmc13

Got busted about 2 months ago in NE Philly...$100.00 fine...no big deal...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
are you high?

these camera's defeat the whole reason why five O have cars to follow you around in the 1st place

Back
Top Bottom