Trailer Park Boys Appreciation Thread

I love this show 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kash55

The ones I've seen I've found funny. I've seen Julian around Vancouver, and yes he drinks rum and coke in real life too.

what the hell
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kash55

The ones I've seen I've found funny. I've seen Julian around Vancouver, and yes he drinks rum and coke in real life too.

what the hell
laugh.gif

the ep i seen last night when ricky became a security guard and bubbles was stealing the shopping carts to sell them back to the mall for 18$ and thats how he makes his living
laugh.gif

then ricky fell down the little creek where bubbles throws the carts
laugh.gif
...twice
laugh.gif

the ep i seen last night when ricky became a security guard and bubbles was stealing the shopping carts to sell them back to the mall for 18$ and thats how he makes his living
laugh.gif

then ricky fell down the little creek where bubbles throws the carts
laugh.gif
...twice
laugh.gif

ive seen (and enjoy) every episode and still crack up when hear "danny" swearing offstage

"FOR *%$+ SAKES RICKY, WHAT THE *%$+?!"

"AHHHHHHH *%$+!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ive seen (and enjoy) every episode and still crack up when hear "danny" swearing offstage

"FOR *%$+ SAKES RICKY, WHAT THE *%$+?!"

"AHHHHHHH *%$+!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Another one that has watched all the seasons of Trailer Park Boys on netflix. At first I was skeptical, but then you get used to Julian, Bubbles, and Ricky. Ricky is just hilarious with his ridiculous theories hahah. I love how he always talks his way out of the cops. My favorite is Randy hahahahaha. "Don't let me take off my pants Ricky!" "Yanowhati'msayinnnnnnnnn"

75.gif

Another one that has watched all the seasons of Trailer Park Boys on netflix. At first I was skeptical, but then you get used to Julian, Bubbles, and Ricky. Ricky is just hilarious with his ridiculous theories hahah. I love how he always talks his way out of the cops. My favorite is Randy hahahahaha. "Don't let me take off my pants Ricky!" "Yanowhati'msayinnnnnnnnn"

75.gif

One of the funniest shows to ever air
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I dunno how to do it from the iPad, so someone embed "Rickyisms" from YouTube please

One of the funniest shows to ever air
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I dunno how to do it from the iPad, so someone embed "Rickyisms" from YouTube please

Those last couple seasons lost me. Netflix seems to be aiming for hbo like quality so it could be good.

So glad it's back. 
pimp.gif

Sucks the guy that played Phil Collins died. Dude was one of the best tv characters ever.   "What'r ya lookin at my gut fer?"

Just discovered this show on Netflix a couple of weeks ago.   This sh*t is goddamn hilarious! 
roll.gif

Used to watch the show daily, like counting the minutes until it was on.

Then the show suddenly changed significantly for the worse, I think it was a transition from one season to another. Watched like 3-4 more episodes and never watched it again.

Back
Top Bottom