Trainer 1 for Basketball?

wat do u guy think about wearin air trainer 1s for basketball game (indoor, hardwood)

which c/w- model are you looking at? youd have to go into specifics unforunately as not all at1s are created equal.. 2000s are fine and have been fine for meas I have done indoor hardwood play for years now.. the vast majority of at1 models after that, i would only wear casually unless you want to die out there onthe courts

basketball shoes are basketball

trainer shoes are for trainers(or training or whatever. not for balling)

Originally Posted by registered

basketball shoes are basketball

trainer shoes are for trainers(or training or whatever. not for balling)
Tinker Hatfield said the Air Trainer was an overall gym shoe, incorporating running, lifting, and could also be used for basketball. Along withaerobics.

obviously the shoe was made for cross training for football and basball (bo jackson)... but more for that type of workout.. you wont find the trainerscomfortable at all for ball... you can get a decent bball shoe for 50 these days

Originally Posted by 902kicks

obviously the shoe was made for cross training for football and basball (bo jackson)... but more for that type of workout.. you wont find the trainers comfortable at all for ball... you can get a decent bball shoe for 50 these days

We're talking about the AT1. Not the Bo Jackson Air Trainer SC. But I would buy basketball shoes... those shoes are too outdated and not even light to runin.

Back
Top Bottom