Transformers 4

It looks good in the trailer...but then the actual movie will be completely different :lol:

Lol pretty much. The trailers for 2 and 3 made the movies look epic........ Then you get even Stevens for the majority for the movie :smh:

Don't care what people say, I'm going to watch the hell out of this :D I'm so hyped

Last edited:
Anyone else think bay saw how popular game of thrones is and decided to give Optimus a sword and shield..

And he can also have a dragon looking transformer of his own WITH two heads!

I thought it looked like just like the trailer for the 2nd and 3rd, except with that girl yelling instead of Shia yelling "Optimuuuuus".

of course it'll suck but there are levels of suck. There is "worth one watch suck" and then there's "turn it off / walk out the movies" suck. I hope it's the first

At the end of it all it's "Michael Bay gives no **** about source material" suck :smh:

Well to be fair the first transformers as ok to me. Half the second one was, and 3 was a complete wreck. It's possible 4 will be a watchable movie

The movie will suck acting (except Marky Mark of course :lol: ) and plot wise no doubt about that but I will be watching it for the crap-acting,cheesy story line, ridiculous action, and Michael Bay's signature editing. :lol:

Last edited:
You know I like all of the films and when I thought the second one was just crappy when it first came out. Then after watching it again I thought too myself why am I a being so hard on this film? :lol:
It's watchable definitely but there's no doubt that the second one is the weakest.

I waited 20 years for transformers movies to be made. Yes, these havent been the greatest but theyre better nothing and its always AWESOME to hear Peter Cullen as optimus so I will definitely watch.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
The thrill of the first one was seeing them transform for the first time...but megatron as a cybertronian jet??

I don't even like talking about the second one. The fried chicken twin transformers and geriatric jetfire :smh:

The third one was decent

I don't think megatron turning into a handgun would of translated well into the movie. I personally always thought it was kinda lame

Back
Top Bottom