Transformers 4

no not marky mark 
mean.gif

marky mark used to beat people down in real life

shia labeouf gets beat down in real life
(can't stand this pansy - success based on his judaism)

What's the premise?
I thought bay said he wasn't going to make another transformers movie?
Anyways idc, as long as this new transformers is accompanied by a linkin park album. :pimp:

Yup :pimp:

But seriously, T4 better be good. T3 sucked. Way too kiddy

I like the idea of a younger dude running around with machines. No ayo
THIS

Wahlberg is not the guy for this joint, not to mention i just dont really like him as an actor, to me i always remember hes acting and it always seems like a horrible front, but then again there are only a few actors who are good enough into tricking me into calling them by their character name rather than their real name

(I still call Shia, Louis, dude will forever be Louis Stevens in my eyes)

I just wanna see **** blow up for 2 and a half hours, along with some mild comedy, and I'll be fine

How bout no humans in the movie. Just stick to an Autobot and Decepticon only storyline.

Last edited:
I dont think Shia was the problem with the third hell and 2nd one. Was the script just didnt mesh well and was so over the place trying to make it all click just didnt flow. Will see what Wahlberg brings Im sure will be much darker, action filled version which could be great to reboot the franchise.

Am I the only one who thought the 3rd was better than the second? It seemed to be less corny and it felt like the actors knew that as well.

Am I the only one who thought the 3rd was better than the second? It seemed to be less corny and it felt like the actors knew that as well.

3 was better than 2 but it's not saying much.

I don't think 4 will be better than 1 but I'm interested in the new cast of autobots & decepticons.

Transformers 1 >>> 

At this point, unfortunately, I've just lost interest. Come 2014 I will sincerely not give a ****

Agreed. After seeing what the product they are putting out I'm just not excited in transformers anymore.

Wahlberg?  :smh:

Dude is a horrible actor.  Granted, Transformers isn't going to require an award winning performance to be a decent movie, but still.  I mean, this is the dude that was the lead in The Happening, which is possibly one of the worst movies I've ever seen (mainly thanks to Marky Mark).  

:lol: Yeah he, and the movie itself, was ******g horrible.

Last edited:
I never could fully invest my attention into those movies. The fights always looked like a ball of aluminum foil and crayons rolling down a hill.

Transformers 4 is Heading to Michigan, New Plot Details Revealed

As humanity picks up the pieces, following the conclusion of Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Autobots and Decepticons have all but vanished from the face of the planet. However, a group of powerful, ingenious businessman and scientists attempt to learn from past Transformer incursions and push the boundaries of technology beyond what they can control – all while an ancient, powerful Transformer menace sets Earth in his crosshairs. The epic adventure and battle between good and evil, freedom and enslavement ensues.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=101784

Unicron?

Meh... Transformers is one of my favorite film series, so I guess I'm the minority. Sue me.

But this film better not be a reboot of the series as far as Marky taking over Shia's role. I hope they continue on from the story :smh:

Agreed. After seeing what the product they are putting out I'm just not excited in transformers anymore.

So hyped for it and just left disappointed...the 2nd had to be the worst of the bunch. The first was tolerable.

Hopefully this is actually good. 2&3 were both bad because they tried to make it too "kiddy."

Forgot their names but the little companion robots Shia had and then the two "ghetto" robots were just annoying... Not to mention they were offensive to some people

What New Autobots and Decepticons May Appear in Transformers 4?

JoBlo is reporting that a source of theirs has learned about several classic Transformers characters that are rumored to appear in the upcoming Transformers 4. Their source lists the Dinobots and fan favorite Grimlock as being set to appear, and they even report there will be a scene in the film where Optimus Prime and Bumblebee ride the Dinobots into battle. In addition, their source says the Autobot Hound and a former Decepticon described as a "samurai" will appear as newcomers. They also report that, in a move to replace the deceased Megatron, Galvatron will be making his big screen debut in the movie.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=104602

2 New Autobots Confirmed

2014 C7 Corvette Stingray concept
URL]

2013 Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse
URL]

Back
Top Bottom