Trap Beat Of the Day Vol. Jim Jones/M.O.B. - Reppin' Time Prod. by The Runners

the beat is just
sick.gif
my and my boys used to just drive around Bk bumping this

Originally Posted by Futuristic

It's fire, but it's not a trap beat.
Here we go again, I don't know why yall can't just press play.
laugh.gif

I bet I can name more reasons why it is a "trap" beat than you can name why it's not.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Futuristic

It's fire, but it's not a trap beat.
Here we go again, I don't know why yall can't just press play.
laugh.gif

I bet I can name more reasons why it is a "trap" beat than you can name why it's not.

name em'

To name reasons why it is or it isn't, you first gotta define what exactly a trap beat is. But yeah, if you ask me it's a trap beat.

Multiple harmonic horn progressions, bassy synths, even down to the overly abused and corny signature sci-fi whistle, all things associated with the traditional post 2000 souther, err "trap" sound.

If the title read T.I. "Reppin' Time" I don't think anybody would question whether it was a trap beat or not.

I'll ask again, what makes it not a trap beat? Because it's Jimmy?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

To name reasons why it is or it isn't, you first gotta define what exactly a trap beat is. But yeah, if you ask me it's a trap beat.

Multiple harmonic horn progressions, bassy synths, even down to the overly abused and corny signature sci-fi whistle, all things associated with the traditional post 2000 souther, err "trap" sound.

If the title read T.I. "Reppin' Time" I don't think anybody would question whether it was a trap beat or not.

I'll ask again, what makes it not a trap beat? Because it's Jimmy?

cause it don't bang in the trunk.

Back
Top Bottom