Trap Beat Of The Day Vol. T.I. - What You Know Prod. By DJ Toomp

ham city

Banned
Grammy award winning beat right here, Toomp did his thing on this.

pimp.gif

You doing this a disservice calling it a trap beat. this an epic orchestration and one of the best songs/instrumentals in hip hop.

Originally Posted by cartune

You doing this a disservice calling it a trap beat. this an epic orchestration and one of the best songs/instrumentals in hip hop.
I know man. I just don't know what else to call the sub genre. Like I said in my last thread, these beats are thorough compositions, wordcan't describe how talented these guys are.

Epic.
Grand.
Astonishing.

All words that can be used to describe this instrumental...

And the Z100s of the country had NO idea what he was getting at
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And yea this beat is EPIC. (And not epic in the corny way ya'll _s be spewing on every other 'okay' song. I mean EPIC)

Seriously, not a trap beat at all. Appreciate it tho

This beat................... dammit man..... -Sometimes I really do get jealous.. IF...IF.. I coulda had just this one beat man
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Just because it's some piff dont mean it's not a trap beat. Yall gotta get rid of that negative connotation.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Just because it's some piff dont mean it's not a trap beat. Yall gotta get rid of that negative connotation.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i feel ya +@%*%

this an epic orchestration and one of the best songs/instrumentals in hip hop.

THIS

Beat is so damn GLORIOUS

stk31328mls.jpg

I first heard this I All I could do was make the
sick.gif
face

Toomp murked this %!!!..Got damn he killed it
smh.gif

Everytime I hear this beat all I can do is tilt my beanie to the side like Adebisi and put my two fingers in the air and spin them.its that serious
sick.gif

Beat is epic, Toomp is that dude. One of my favorites. If I could make a track half as dope as this Id be happy lol

Back
Top Bottom