Travis Scott Thread: ("Utopia" OUT NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
Not bad so far, pleasantly surprised. Yeezus influence is strong.

Very solid album of first listen, production is nuts. Features on here are crazy too. Good job Travis.

I usually don't comment on albums until I at least get through a full listen, but even at only 10 songs in I'm impressed by the level of effort he and his team put into this.

This **** is all over the place and expensive-sounding as hell; and I can hear a step up from Travis delivery-wise, flow-wise and occasionally lyrically. The production is flames. Looking forward to all the other weird directions son takes this (except for K-POP obviously.)

Yeah, that was a nice ride.

Only wanted to skip 2-3 on the first pass but I let it play through... Two songs I played twice before proceeding... so yeah....

Overall, he big delivered. :smokin

Off a few spins and I'll say My Eyes was probably my favorite track. He gave me Frank vibes when he's on his autotune rap flow tip. Album def made me feel washed tho lmao, came a long way from Hell of a night and Quintana.

Also, I peeped that Modern Jam sampled I am a God (which was also track #3 on yeezus)

Off a few spins and I'll say My Eyes was probably my favorite track. He gave me Frank vibes when he's on his autotune rap flow tip. Album def made me feel washed tho lmao, came a long way from Hell of a night and Quintana.

Also, I peeped that Modern Jam sampled I am a God (which was also track #3 on yeezus)
I knew i remembered that beat from somewhere!! Couldn’t put my finger on it

Travis & 21 just dont sound gud together
Hopefully Epic soon realizes this

Besides the 2-3 songs that sound exactly like Yeezus songs I don't rly catch enough Yeezus on it to call it that. Theres a few 'Renaissance-type' tracks on here but it is what it is

This **** is FlAMES. Came in ready to be underwhelmed tbh. Hyena took off with the tone and never looked back, this is how you produce an album

First album I have liked of his

I also get way more MBDTF than yeezus vibes from a production standpoint

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom