Travis Scott Thread: ("Utopia" OUT NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

and who is dude trying to mimic
laugh.gif
the album sounds like nothing else right now
Kanye on Apple Pie
dawg...

Stay reachin

Dudes always tryna **** on scott meanwhile everyone from atl sound the same n noone bats an eye

Last edited:
No wtf

I never for a second thought of kanye listening to it and even now that yall mention it i dont hear it

Yall wing span boutta be that of an eagle all that reaching

Last edited:
Even if it is, the dude works with Kanye :stoneface:

Hell he prolly helped him Make the song

This is like his damn protege, this whole tape sounds like Kanye with a twist :rofl:

Which is why it's kinda like...why even mention that

This is like his damn protege, this whole tape sounds like Kanye with a twist :rofl:

This

Dude has a mix of ye cudi and the south but he been evolved since DBR

Every artist is influenced by someone

Nah it's TRASH

When I turned onthe first track on I thought I downloaded a virus or a troll album

SRS

Couple songs production were cool, blood on the leaves, hold my liquor, bound, I'm in it,

Travis **** is MILES better beats wise

Last edited:

This

Wow, if this is better than Days Before Rodeo, this is definitely worth a purchase

Nah it's TRASH

When I turned onthe first track on I thought I downloaded a virus or a troll album

SRS

Couple songs production were cool, blood on the leaves, hold my liquor, bound, I'm in it,

Travis **** is MILES better beats wise

Im In It sucked besides the beat but i aint gon lie when i first heard the first song, On Sight, I was confused too :lol:

This

Wow, if this is better than Days Before Rodeo, this is definitely worth a purchase
def better
cop it

Last edited:

Son, if there is one opinion to NOT base this decision on, it's that ___'s :lol:

It's a solid project though, but I guess without realizing it I had let myself develop some anticipation for him really showing his *** on this album.

I would LOVE to get an extended version of the first piece of "Maria I'm (Drunk)" with PARTYNEXTDOOR on it. That **"* is so wavy.

Last edited:

Sob, if there is one opinion to NOT base this decision on, it's that ___'s :lol:

It's a solid project though, but I guess without realizing it I had let myself develop some anticipation for him really showing his *** on this album.

I would LOVE to get an extended version of the first piece of "Maria I'm (Drunk)" with PARTYNEXTDOOR on it. That **"* is so wavy.

I scrolled back some pages after I posted this and then looked at the SN and was about to erase it :lol: :lol:

The salt is real

Taste level aint at my waist level

Dude got young dro in his sig opinion been invalid

Last edited:
Idk bout yall but 90210 is my fav track on here. That beat switch and the flow on them verses..............

Thought I was the only one that heard the influence on that.

I rock with Yeezus album but it influenced other genres more than hip hop.

I remember so many people hating on Yeezus when it first dropped to admit how dope it is years later. Like everything that man does, so ahead of it's time. Remember 808s. 

I remember so many people hating on Yeezus when it first dropped to admit how dope it is years later. Like everything that man does, so ahead of it's time. Remember 808s. 

yeezus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

cant wait to see him and travis on the 27th :pimp:

That usually happens when the next project someone drops is worse than the last, so they revise their thoughts about the previous effort.

Back
Top Bottom