Travis Scott Thread: ("Utopia" OUT NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
Wiz said that Bake Sale will be on Khalifa, which drops this month. Only reason I'll download that **** to be honest :lol:

Bake sale sounds dope. I wonder if other artists go to trav and ask him to make them another antidote.

G-Eazy used the same beat on "Order More" that was on his album. Travis had a tweet a while ago saying he didn't know the beat sold (to G-Eazy), and then he tweeted after that saying they got it figured out. I guess that alluded towards the beat change.

Wow that order more beat sounds amazing. Damn you G-Eazy.

G-Eazy used the same beat on "Order More" that was on his album. Travis had a tweet a while ago saying he didn't know the beat sold (to G-Eazy), and then he tweeted after that saying they got it figured out. I guess that alluded towards the beat change.

O yea

Thanks

Antidote still gets spins 
nthat.gif

Love it. 

I didn't even know Antidote was on the radio for the longest time. It's like the only Travis song these suburban kids know :lol: **** used to get me too hype.

That song he had on the snap though :smokin

Last edited:
i went to a party with my girl and i wore my pen and pixel travis scott shirt needless to say i got pretty dam lit when antidote came on but i was talking to a few people there and they just knew the song didnt know who travis was :lol:

Back
Top Bottom