Travis Scott Thread: ("Utopia" OUT NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

well said, btw Biebs aint on the tape. Thats actually some guy named Nav
I didnt know that! just looked it up on Genius. WTF. dude sounding like him lowkey. Thanks for clarifying. :tongue:

Anyone know what the concept behind that track is? Is it just a guy who happens to sound like Bieber? Or a story behind it? I thought it was JB at first, thinking "wow dude got edgy" then he started dropping the N-word and I thought there's no way

Yeah I **** with this. This sound is what Kanye be tryna do but Travis is good at it.

This is pretty much how I felt about Rodeo. I really bought it solely cause I liked 3500 so much, and was very surprised at how good it was. Will listen to this new album eventually. Haven't heard a single song from it, unless I just haven't been paying attention to any radio singles or something

well said, btw Biebs aint on the tape. Thats actually some guy named Nav
I didnt know that! just looked it up on Genius. WTF. dude sounding like him lowkey. Thanks for clarifying. :tongue:

Anyone know what the concept behind that track is? Is it just a guy who happens to sound like Bieber? Or a story behind it? I thought it was JB at first, thinking "wow dude got edgy" then he started dropping the N-word and I thought there's no way

Dudes been using Beiber as slang for heroin for a minute.

Beiber is a clown and a vulture though. Type that party with black people then talk racist **** around his white friends.

Last edited:
Cudi on here was so 
nthat.gif

Coordinate > *

Even though it's a prime example of Travis doing his best Future impression.

There are literally 3-4 cadences that are identical to deliveries used on EVOL and Purple Reign. :lol:

Last edited:
So the album is going on sale tomorrow? He still gonna give away any merch with purchase of the album?

Coordinate > *

Even though it's a prime example of Travis doing his best Future impression.

There are literally 3-4 cadences that are identical to deliveries used on EVOL and Purple Reign. :lol:

as a future fan evol and purple reign fell pretty flat bittsm >

Last edited:
Check out my album review  on ILLSOCIETY MAGAZINE & feel free to share your comments/opinions. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's short & sweet. 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom