Trayvon pt. 2? Vol. Stay classy Florida...

Hope he gets raped by the BGF.
We have some seriously mentally ill dudes on NT 
laugh.gif

Savage deserves torture for the rest of his animal days. Nothing will bring the young mans life back but I'm glad to see the family get some justice. RIP to Jordan & Trayvon.

The comments section on yahoo are
mean.gif
Man, I had to stop reading comments online (besides here, obviously).  I know it's just the internet, but some of the **** I would read had my blood boiling.  
mean.gif

Had to fall back to keep that blood pressure good.  So many anonymous, racist pricks out there.  

I don't even get mad at online racist anymore. I live in NC and rarely come across openly racist folks but I know they're all around. It makes me feel good knowing that they're that *****.

Some Elderly white patients be the only ones who'll get them "*******" off :lol: I just laugh at em and say "life comes at you fast"

Man, I had to stop reading comments online (besides here, obviously).  I know it's just the internet, but some of the **** I would read had my blood boiling.  :smh:

Had to fall back to keep that blood pressure good.  So many anonymous, racist pricks out there.  
you're right... But it just makes me wonder.

They can't ALL be trolls. They're not all just trying to rustle.

It's more people that truly think like that than America leads you to believe

you're right... But it just makes me wonder.

They can't ALL be trolls. They're not all just trying to rustle.

It's more people that truly think like that than America leads you to believe

Most of em ain't trolls. Cowards? Yes. Trolls? Nah.

I think because a lot of us, myself included, live in or near large cities our experience is different and its hard for us to imagine people are still this ignorant. But venture out into the middle of the country or these small towns in the south and Midwest and you'll meet plenty of people who think just like these comments you see on the internet. They may not be standing in the middle of the street yelling them but if the issue comes up they're true colors show.

they came out with a documentary on hbo called " 3 1/2 minutes"...really in depth doc..suggest you guys check it out...

R.I.P. Jordan Davis...

Thought the doc was pretty good when I watched it over the weekend. The mom and dad scenes were tough to watch...|I

Michael Dunn's recorded jailhouse phone calls to his fiance were truly pathetic. I think the best way to sum this up is it's a good thing this guy is off the streets from now on...no telling what else he would do. Scum of the earth.

I believe it was mentioned before (i think i did actually) but another sad part about the unjust killing of Jordan Davis, michael dunn was not actually punished for his death.

The charges that put him away were the multiple attempted murders.:smh:

God Bless Jordan

Thought the doc was pretty good when I watched it over the weekend. The mom and dad scenes were tough to watch...|I

Michael Dunn's recorded jailhouse phone calls to his fiance were truly pathetic. I think the best way to sum this up is it's a good thing this guy is off the streets from now on...no telling what else he would do. Scum of the earth.

What did he say?

^Thats no longer true jthagreat jthagreat . I thought that as well but the new HBO documentary shows the retrial and the dude got convicted by a different jury for killing Jordan. He is doing life.

The HBO documentary is really good. I cried several times man. His mother and father were so strong.

I know its a film and they probably had his parents go back and reshoot some scenes to capture certain moments but if his parents were actually letting cameras follow them during the 1st trial....wow at their composure.

RIP to Jordan

Last edited:
^Thats no longer true jthagreat jthagreat . I thought that as well but the new HBO documentary shows the retrial and the dude got convicted by a different jury for killing Jordan. He is doing life.

The HBO documentary is really good. I cried several times man. His mother and father were so strong.

I know its a film and they probably had his parents go back and reshoot some scenes to capture certain moments but if his parents were actually letting cameras follow them during the 1st trial....wow at their composure.

RIP to Jordan

man at the end when his dad was watching a video of jordan dancing...straight balled bro..jordan davis and tamir rice really got to me...

Back
Top Bottom