Trip to Vegas, help me decide on bottle service OR "VIP PACKAGE"

Originally Posted by one1 1 1

i just wanna see wassup with rehab!!!!

rehab was great
i actually stayed at Hard Rock hotel recently where rehab is located

my swag was on 1000000, i love a reason to show off.

think imma go back for labor day week/end

^^yea it was crazy.

i never seen so many BAD females!!!!!!!!!!

too bad i was with my girl
frown.gif

^^yea it was crazy.

i never seen so many BAD females!!!!!!!!!!

too bad i was with my girl
frown.gif

definitely go to xs it is nuts

and rehab is awesome too.....thats actually my fav type of place to party. #@#+ a nightclub, give me a day pool/beach club with a DJ and drinks beautiful women and beautiful weather.

definitely go to xs it is nuts

and rehab is awesome too.....thats actually my fav type of place to party. #@#+ a nightclub, give me a day pool/beach club with a DJ and drinks beautiful women and beautiful weather.

I booked a room at the Hard Rock for July. Later on I called back to confirm and to ask if being a guest gives you complimentary access to Rehab. The chick on the phone said no and that it could range from $50-300 person, even if you're a guest. I wanted to
laugh.gif
over the phone.

I booked a room at the Hard Rock for July. Later on I called back to confirm and to ask if being a guest gives you complimentary access to Rehab. The chick on the phone said no and that it could range from $50-300 person, even if you're a guest. I wanted to
laugh.gif
over the phone.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif
over the phone.

u do get access to Rehab when you are a guest. and that line moves faster than any other line

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif
over the phone.

u do get access to Rehab when you are a guest. and that line moves faster than any other line

Well she was just being a $*$%#, no customer service at all. She told me, people start waiting since 6 am, and it can range from 50-300, so I don't know if its worth it. I ended up canceling a getting a room at the Palms. If I wasn't going with my girl I would have just stayed at HOUR, but ehhhh

Well she was just being a $*$%#, no customer service at all. She told me, people start waiting since 6 am, and it can range from 50-300, so I don't know if its worth it. I ended up canceling a getting a room at the Palms. If I wasn't going with my girl I would have just stayed at HOUR, but ehhhh

Back
Top Bottom