Tripp NYC Confirms Pants Worn By Lil' Wayne During VMA Performance Are Women Jeggings

a_560x375.jpg

It takes a certain kind of engineering for pants to hug the thighs enough to not fall completely off while allowing most of one's behind to hang out the back. But Lil Wayne's secret is out: The pants that did just that for him while he performed at the VMAs were actually jeggings. Women's jeggings, presumably worn in a very large size to look more like the jeans and less like the leggings part of the equation. Clothing label Tripp NYC confirmed on their Facebook page that the leopard bottoms are actually a women's style, and available for purchase on Karmaloop.com for $44. Now that this "news" is making the rounds online, you might want to buy now, since these days you never know when a man will pull a Kate Middleton and cause a pair of leopard jeggings to sell out in five minutes.
Proof that more males figures are needed. This is just
tired.gif
tired.gif

I'm not concerned with what he's wearing im more concerned by easily influenced teenage followers copying this and thinking it is okay. Especially in a society where perceived homosexuality in middle school/high school has increased bullying in schools and in some cases leading to suicide, we don't need to complicate matters worse by style of dress.

ever heard of a guy named Prince? Look at what people were wearing in the 60s-70s....

You guys should know better...this type of phenomena aint new...by talking about it you only make him more $$$$$$$...all Im saying is the culture has seen this before...

this all pales in comparison to the fact that he kisses an older man he calls daddy, but isn't his father.

I really fail to see the big deal. I've seen him and others wear much gayer stuff.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

ever heard of a guy named Prince? Look at what people were wearing in the 60s-70s....

You guys should know better...this type of phenomena aint new...by talking about it you only make him more $$$$$$$...all Im saying is the culture has seen this before...

Yeah but Prince>wayne 
pimp.gif

1236950083_prince_doing_his_dance.gif

I don't think the pants are cool or anything, but this is same mess rockstars were doing decades ago.

I agree its not a new phenomena but as you point out that era of 60-70's it was deemed acceptable to wear feminine garments in 2011 not so much, its not as socially accepted. Even though US society has progressed on the subject of homosexuality where gay marriage is supported by a majority we still are homophobic in terms of stuff like public gay tendencies [gay men kissing, cross dressers & etc] One kid in ATL last year got beat up for carrying a purse instead of a backpack to school.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

this all pales in comparison to the fact that he kisses an older man he calls daddy, but isn't his father.
this...like yall just now findin out he on that gay !!@#. i dont even know y yall actin surprised 

This is what Im sayin, male performers wearin female clothes is nothing new at all

The funny part about all of this to me was that people on twitter were trying to say that Jay-Z's Timbs and small white tee were just as bad as Wayne's jeggings.

Back
Top Bottom