TROUBLE "Bussin" + "World Goes Round" -- IS HIPHOP BACK IN EFFECT?

Originally Posted by mextra45

My +$+@% Trouble dont Care at all lmao

Pictures and all when the had Scrappy picture up Then Parlae is chillin in the video lol

I wonder if anyone in ATL will respond ?
Lil Block was barking via twitter
Big Kunt said "Answer On The Way" 
laugh.gif

Dude is garbage. Why would anyone respond to this dude and give him the press he's looking for? This is like a 2011 How to Rob except that he can't rhyme at all.

Dude is garbage. Why would anyone respond to this dude and give him the press he's looking for? This is like a 2011 How to Rob except that he can't rhyme at all.

Man when he hops outta that Maserati after finding success and sees that dude who played him... thats a powerful scene. I feel like everyone can relate to that.

Man when he hops outta that Maserati after finding success and sees that dude who played him... thats a powerful scene. I feel like everyone can relate to that.

I eff with his music HEAVY but its funny to see that ATL dudes still stuck on that %%!@@@#%@ shirt steez. And that is CLEARLY a Jaguar XK. Where the Hell you get Maserati from?
pimp.gif
either way

I eff with his music HEAVY but its funny to see that ATL dudes still stuck on that %%!@@@#%@ shirt steez. And that is CLEARLY a Jaguar XK. Where the Hell you get Maserati from?
pimp.gif
either way

dude new song is super hot. its hard for me to understand what he's saying cuz his accent... but dude is nice on wax. i cant front

dude new song is super hot. its hard for me to understand what he's saying cuz his accent... but dude is nice on wax. i cant front

Back
Top Bottom