True of False: Matthew Stafford and Calvin Johnson...

... could set the record for touchdown between quarterback and receiver?

Marvin Harrison and Peyton Manning currently hold the NFL record for receiving touchdowns between a WR and QB with 112.

They are both young and CJ is already top 5 at his position and I believe that Stafford will be top 5 in a few years as well.  If Stafford can stay healthy and they both stay with Detroit, I think there is no reason these two can't break this record.

Discuss.

... could set the record for touchdown between quarterback and receiver?

Marvin Harrison and Peyton Manning currently hold the NFL record for receiving touchdowns between a WR and QB with 112.

They are both young and CJ is already top 5 at his position and I believe that Stafford will be top 5 in a few years as well.  If Stafford can stay healthy and they both stay with Detroit, I think there is no reason these two can't break this record.

Discuss.

tumbleweed_004.jpg

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

laugh.gif
  Damn. I thought I remembered seeing that stat from the Indy game a couple weeks ago but when I searched the only record I could find was the Young/Rice one.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

laugh.gif
  Damn. I thought I remembered seeing that stat from the Indy game a couple weeks ago but when I searched the only record I could find was the Young/Rice one.

Thing is there have been plenty of talented young QB/WR duos to come through. Fun to think about but you are talking about over a decade from now. Right now these two have 7 touchdowns together total and to do this need to both stay in Detroit and just as importantly stay healthy.

Thing is there have been plenty of talented young QB/WR duos to come through. Fun to think about but you are talking about over a decade from now. Right now these two have 7 touchdowns together total and to do this need to both stay in Detroit and just as importantly stay healthy.

No, i do not think that matthew stafford will break a record currently held by the best quarterback of all time.

what kind of question is this?

Back
Top Bottom