True Or False: The Air Jordan XX Stealth's Are The Last Classic Air Jordan

aj20_blk_gry_5.jpg

TRUE and for me the last classic Air Jordan since the Black.Red XVI's

true, i dont like ANY XX1s or XX2s and the only other XXs i like are the white/black/varsity-red and QS colorways...

after i saw the black/red XX3 slam magazine pics
eek.gif
pimp.gif

both are classics and great looking shoes
imo, the black/red XX2 are classics too, people are just too busy hating on the newest air jordan model
the XX2 has clear soles, 3m, titanium plate. suede(durabuck?) and its comfortable what more could you want from an air jordan?
since the XV released i say, XX(stealth)>XX3(blk/red)>XX2(blk/red)>Quickstrike XX>>>>____________
all three will sell out if they are released as retros in the future

I personnaly think that the XX stealth are better than the XX1, XX2 in any colorway or material. At this present time I also think that they are much betterlooking than the XX3.

Why, cause they have patent leather? As much as I love them, I'd have to say that the red suede XXI's are hotter. The black XX3's look like theyhave potential also. I'm interested in seeing this LS XX3 that's gonna drop next month.

I'll say false, the black/red XX3's just made the cut. I do like the XX's more, but the black/red XX3's have been the best looking Jordan sincethe Stealth XX's.

Back
Top Bottom