True Religion needs a Prayer Vol. over 500Mil in Debt.

Never had a piece of TR cloth. **** always reminded me of the Ed Hardy/ Von Dutch wave
Agreed... & that wave was corny asf too 
laugh.gif

did the premium denim fad fade already? peeps of mine toned down, now stay with levi's and h&m-esque jeans nowadays.

Overpriced trash. Levi's been going strong for years.

Always been a Levis guy but a few months ago i decided to cop a pair of RRL jeans. Quality wise best denim ive copped. A lil pricey but i found em for a good price so it was hard to pass up

My mall has a tr store. Had no idea why.

The absolute dumbest thing they ever could have done. Same happened to Juicy Couture. Had this mega flagship store on a prime corner on Madison/5th Ave, and tons of retail stores. Never made any sense. Just stay in your lane.

Always been a Levis guy but a few months ago i decided to cop a pair of RRL jeans. Quality wise best denim ive copped. A lil pricey but i found em for a good price so it was hard to pass up

RRL jeans wash and quality is excellent it's just they don't have any skinny styles. Other then that they feel so good and the quality :pimp:

All jean brands that get hyped up are trash. Red Monkeys, LRG, True Religion, Robin Jeans...

Levis would be my go too but the legs on their jeans suck.

they didn't reinvent themselves in 2014-2016 when clothing changed from that Chief Keef and old Migos slimmed down dopeboy aesthetic to everyone (in their target audience of 15-25 y/o's) dressing like knockoff Carti and Ian.

IDK what they could even do to reinvent right now.

Definitely will be peeping the sales tho.

They still had one purpose IMO

Serving the big guys [emoji]128514[/emoji]

They the only modern pants I could find in a 42/44
They have tamed normal cuts if you look but

Time to hit up Asos BNT [emoji]128514[/emoji]

RRL jeans wash and quality is excellent it's just they don't have any skinny styles. Other then that they feel so good and the quality :pimp:
You can easily have a tailor taper the jeans.

Have you tried the new slim narrow? Slim fit is skin tight on me, even after sizing up. Once I have them on, I need to sit down and take a minute or two to pull them off my legs/calves.

Yeah, I was gonna ask if the slim narrows were basically skinny fit. I have a pair of rrl slims and I love wearing them but dat low rise is annoying.

Back
Top Bottom